đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Grammy Nominations prediction thread

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani
2 minutes ago, Aloe said:

Well we’re talking about the shammies here in case you’ve been missing out, the popularity of an album also determines whether it should be nominated. Chromatica is not special in terms of production and melodies compared to other albums released by her contemporaries and would in the back or voters’ minds. 

now if it had a good campaign it would help to remind them to nominate it for aoty but she definitely has a very slim chance. And please, lesser known critical albums are always bound to be dismissed due to the lack of popularity of that artist’s which is why the shammies try to make themselves look credible by nominating a few lesser known ones just to make an example. If they were that prestigious and honest then won’t it be wiser to just nominate albums that score well during that year on meta critic? :billie:

Well my argument was not solely for AOTY,  it was for all other noms cause you said she only deserved a single one for Pop duo. She may get snubbed in Aoty category but I'm sure she'll get more than 1 nom.

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, lanadelgagabitc said:

:triggered::icega::triggered:

well STUPID LOVE DESERVES, The haters will seethe :vegas:

lanadelgagabitc
Just now, Chroma said:

well STUPID LOVE DESERVES, The haters will seethe :vegas:

I'm not a hater but it is very unlikely

10 minutes ago, lanadelgagabitc said:

:triggered::icega::triggered:

That's what y'all said when I told you Joanne would win in the same category, or when I told you that ARUTW would get a nod for SOTY:huntyga:

11 minutes ago, Chroma said:

Well my argument was not solely for AOTY,  it was for all other noms cause you said she only deserved a single one for Pop duo. She may get snubbed in Aoty category but I'm sure she'll get more than 1 nom.

I still firmly believe she only deserves to get nominated and win pop duo but she is a Grammy darling so i expect her to get some nominations at the end of the day even though I feel she does not deserve them. Let’s just wait and see!

Bradley
1 hour ago, weed said:

Winning is another story, I think The Weeknd will be the focus, but getting nominated I think she has fantastic chances :vegas:

Gold Derby has her at #8 on Album of the Year, with some serious competition from all kinds of genre. The general categories usually try to be inclusive of multiple genres, and we already have Dua Lipa and The Weeknd fighting for the dance/pop slot.

Patriziaa Reggiani
25 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

3- Pop Album, Pop Duo, and Music Video

Manifesting the wins :vegas:

HookerOnAChurch

Chromatica: 

BEST POP VOCAL ALBUM 

Rain On Me: 

Record Of The Year 

Best Pop Duo / Group Performance 

Best Music Video 

Patriziaa Reggiani

So apparently on (Twitter) people are saying Grammy Nominations got leaked and Gaga has received Nominations for AOTY, Best Pop vocal, pop duo and Dance Recording only. 

Don't know how credible it is, take it with a BIG CHUNK OF SALT.

and if it's true, no SOTY or ROTY for ROM

Patriziaa Reggiani
5 minutes ago, Levine said:

1 nom

Only 1, I think she'll get more than that.

yASSsss

I'm only expecting two noms-

Pop Duo and Pop Vocal album

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived