💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Grammy Nominations prediction thread

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I wish I could be as optimistic as you because I really want the Album of the Year nomination, but she hasn't exactly been doing much for it. :fatcat:

Winning is another story, I think The Weeknd will be the focus, but getting nominated I think she has fantastic chances :vegas:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Chroma said:

What, it's literally her most acclaimed album, its sonically cohesive and talks about her mental health issues, what are you on? If the campaign was right by gaga's team she could've gotten and won(?) AOTY easily.

So what? The campaign is still **** and gaga’s stubbornness to make the album eventful has dulled it’s overall quality and public perception.

Dua’s album is the much stronger contender and choice for album of the year compared to chromatica :huntyga:

pedrohemg

The first-round voting started on Sep 30 and ended on Oct 12. We had the VMAs on August 30 and the 911 video on Sep 18. I think we're good in promo.

My prediction:

“Stupid Love” — Pop Solo Performance (75%)

“Rain On Me” — Pop Duo/Group Performance (75%)

“Rain On Me” — Song Of The Year (50%)

Possibly:

“Alice” — Best Dance Recording (25%)

“Chromatica” — Pop Vocal Album (25%)

9 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

I'm wondering why "911" is not submetted for the best music video category.

It's not eligible for this year

14 minutes ago, Aloe said:

So what? The campaign is still **** and gaga’s stubbornness to make the album eventful has dulled it’s overall quality and public perception.

Dua’s album is the much stronger contender and choice for album of the year compared to chromatica :huntyga:

Opps let me make it more politically correct! The campaign is terrible which makes its album of the year nomination (if it happens) unworthy:laughga:

Regina George

My prediction is she'll get nominated for:

Chromatica - Best Pop Vocal Album

ROM - Best Music Video and  Best Pop Duo

And I'm kinda being optimistic

Patriziaa Reggiani
2 minutes ago, Aloe said:

Opps let me make it more politically correct! The campaign is terrible which makes its album of the year nomination (if it happens) unworthy:laughga:

Since when does campaign decides whether you should get a nomination or even win, ya it does play a role in promoting and keeping the buzz afloat.  But by that sense lesser known album wouldn't even get nominated but it is NOT the case.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

My prediction is she'll get nominated for:

Chromatica - Best Pop Vocal Album

ROM - Best Music Video and  Best Pop Duo

And I'm kinda being optimistic

well I'm fine with these noms but I'm really Hoping for more.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Regina George
Just now, Chroma said:

well I'm fine with these noms but I'm really Hoping for more.

I am too! This album deserved but unfortunately it's not only about how good the album is.. 

Harry Kat

Chromatica -  Best Pop Vocal Album

ROM - Best Pop Duo, Song Of The Year

SL - Pop Solo Performance

Chromatica deserves AOTY nomination but sadly I don't think it will be nominated! Let's pray for the best anyway! :heart:

4 minutes ago, Chroma said:

Since when does campaign decides whether you should get a nomination or even win, ya it does play a role in promoting and keeping the buzz afloat.  But by that sense lesser known album wouldn't even get nominated but it is NOT the case.

Well we’re talking about the shammies here in case you’ve been missing out, the popularity of an album also determines whether it should be nominated. Chromatica is not special in terms of production and melodies compared to other albums released by her contemporaries and would in the back or voters’ minds. 

now if it had a good campaign it would help to remind them to nominate it for aoty but she definitely has a very slim chance. And please, lesser known critical albums are always bound to be dismissed due to the lack of popularity of that artist’s which is why the shammies try to make themselves look credible by nominating a few lesser known ones just to make an example. If they were that prestigious and honest then won’t it be wiser to just nominate albums that score well during that year on meta critic? :billie:

lanadelgagabitc
22 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

My prediction:

“Stupid Love” — Pop Solo Performance (75%)

“Rain On Me” — Pop Duo/Group Performance (75%)

“Rain On Me” — Song Of The Year (50%)

Possibly:

“Alice” — Best Dance Recording (25%)

“Chromatica” — Pop Vocal Album (25%)

:triggered::icega::triggered:

Archived