💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Grammy Nominations prediction thread

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani
14 minutes ago, COOOK said:

My predictions on ROM will depend on where Blinding Lights stands, but Best Pop Duo is for sure in the bag. Chromatica will get at least Best Engineered Album Non-Classical, but that tweet... "Best Pop Album Cover"?

Nick Young Wtf GIF

I think its a typo, they meant Best pop vocal album not album cover. 

But if there was a Grammy for an Album Cover, Gaga could have easily won that for Chromatica, its immaculate.

LG6_COVER_DIGITAL2%202.jpg

The Detailings, we were like Ahhhhh.

I will not watch House of Gucci

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, Gagaism said:

Are u guys really up to anticipate suffering? :billie:

what else to do, the nominations are right around the corner, just guessing for fun. What are your bets on??

1 minute ago, Chroma said:

But if there was a Grammy for an Album Cover, Gaga could have easily won that for Chromatica, its immaculate.

latest?cb=20200406053801

The Detailings, we were like Ahhhhh.

Can't see the image, but the one in the OP is the edited version of the leak! :gum: Use the better options!

lady-gaga-chromatica-2020.jpg

81Le2R1yAgL._SL1400_.jpg

Bradley

Quality-wise, I think Chromatica deserves Album of the Year. But campaign-wise, we know what happened. I can understand if they chose Future Nostalgia instead for the dance slot, but it will never change my mind that Chromatica is the superior album in terms of lyricism and production.

Patriziaa Reggiani
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Can't see the image, but the one in the OP is the edited version of the leak! :gum: Use the better options!

lady-gaga-chromatica-2020.jpg

81Le2R1yAgL._SL1400_.jpg

oh, thanks!

Bradley
1 minute ago, weed said:

I expect every single nomination 

I wish I could be as optimistic as you because I really want the Album of the Year nomination, but she hasn't exactly been doing much for it. :fatcat:

Patriziaa Reggiani
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Quality-wise, I think Chromatica deserves Album of the Year. But campaign-wise, we know what happened. I can understand if they chose Future Nostalgia instead for the dance slot, but it will never change my mind that Chromatica is the superior album in terms of lyricism and production.

Literally EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS FACTS!

Patriziaa Reggiani
3 minutes ago, weed said:

I expect every single nomination 

Manifesting! :messga:

Patriziaa Reggiani
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yasss Alice getting thrown some recognition

I'm so wishing a nomination for Alice Tbh, I'd be happy with just that and imagine the slayage if she wins, a monster can dream.:messga:

Gagaism
11 minutes ago, Chroma said:

what else to do, the nominations are right around the corner, just guessing for fun. What are your bets on??

Actually I really think the album remain quality wise superior in pop field but it’s rollout got to be a mess. That being said, we know that Grammys winners are a mix of quality/sales/influence overall so I have no idea about what nominations we can get. :huntyga:

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, Gagaism said:

Actually I really think the album remain quality wise superior in pop field but it’s rollout got to be a mess. That being said, we know that Grammys winners are a mix of quality/sales/influence overall so I have no idea about what nominations we can get. :huntyga:

Well, as you said its a mixup of everything so by that means I can ROM being nominated for ROTY, Best Pop Duo and Music video as well.

Manifesting Alice Nom. Just like Joanne Piano version.

Archived