Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Two costumes worn by Lady Gaga in ‘911’ MV sold for £10K and £2K

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber
On 11/22/2020 at 10:07 AM, Quran said:

15-20k is not much? do y'all think they need to be 100k cause they were in a gaga video in 2020? :triggered:

She’s Lady Gaga, why does the year matter :rip:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch

The black one is unbelievable, Gaga should've kept it for the Chromatica Ball.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

LaMaisonGaga
41 minutes ago, GGVS said:

The black one is unbelievable, Gaga should've kept it for the Chromatica Ball.

she almost suffocated and collapsed in it on set :air: this is not a performance/stage look especially because of the delicate seams and thickness of the leather.

lamaisongaga.com

Teletubby
31 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

especially because of the delicate seams and thickness of the leather.

They even ripped thumb of one glove on the set 
it is in Condition reportThe leather breastplate was originally in 2 parts (front and back) but the front was glued onto the mesh bodysuit on set. Glue remnants to rear mesh bodysuit with a strand of blonde hair stuck to one. Thumb of left glove has ripped (also on set) and needs re-stitching. Shoes are stamped 'Bettie Page' to interior- exterior leather has been glued and hammered over the original patent leather underneath. Soles with signs of wear. Trousers – two patches of interfacing have been added to interior waistband. Faint glue/transfer marks to exterior waistband and at hems. One small hole to mesh bodysuit at right underarm. Headpiece – 3 stitch holes have torn at base of right side and one at left – minor.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, FentyGa said:

it’s not 2011 lol

I think if the video had gotten 500M+ views the user wouldn’t have said what they said

19 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I think if the video had gotten 500M+ views the user wouldn’t have said what they said

perhaps stop thinking

Justin Drew Bieber
7 minutes ago, Quran said:

perhaps stop thinking

Perhaps have something to back up your claim, she’s Lady Gaga, just because the video didn’t get as many views as her old ones doesn’t mean that the outfits aren’t worth keeping. But talking to you is like talking to a wall, so have a nice day!

sarahb
5 hours ago, POP A 911 said:

I just assumed maybe a body bag, mainly cause of the black tarp in the backdrop as well

5 hours ago, Gagaism said:

Never thought about the black body before which makes sense imo. I’ve always believed that the outfit represents the death because of it flowers from head to toe and seems clear a reference of the flowers in coffin for me. 

I've heard of it being a possible flowers on a coffin or grave reference, never heard of the body bag one, interesting :oprah:

Butters Stotch
7 hours ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

she almost suffocated and collapsed in it on set :air: this is not a performance/stage look especially because of the delicate seams and thickness of the leather.

WHAT?!! :saladga: My poor girl. Shame on all the gays who trash her daily... we don't deserve her.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• 2 weeks later...
Teletubby

Archived