Two costumes worn by Lady Gaga in ‘911’ MV sold for £10K and £2K

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M
1 hour ago, dit said:

the floral costume scuba diving suit thing is really pretty on display but not worn. When Gaga wears it it looks clunky and cheap in a way. The red outfit is the reverse...when Gaga wears it it looks stunning but on display it looks like something from the Wish App. Either way the designer did a beyond excellent job with the looks for this video imo

Read what you typed.:wtf:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

No tea but the red look without the headpiece is pedestrian 

the floral alien is so exciting

ChicaSkas

I dont get it, these belong in Gagas museum or at least her physical costume archives.... 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I dont get it, these belong in Gagas museum or at least her physical costume archives.... 

this is off topic but I tried to PM you about the Ralphi Rosario remix of Alice from the PAPER livestream, I was wondering if you had it by any chance?

JohnnyVersace
2 hours ago, dit said:

the floral costume scuba diving suit thing is really pretty on display but not worn. When Gaga wears it it looks clunky and cheap in a way. The red outfit is the reverse...when Gaga wears it it looks stunning but on display it looks like something from the Wish App. Either way the designer did a beyond excellent job with the looks for this video imo

I’d love to see some of y’all in Gaga’s looks. :trollga:

14 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I think Gaga must’ve rented the looks or only used for the video, it seems the designer still owns them and is selling (but idk how that works)

Teletubby
1 minute ago, weed said:

I think Gaga must’ve rented the looks or only used for the video, it seems the designer still owns them and is selling (but idk how that works)

Karina Akopyan (designer) was contacted by Lady Gaga’s design team and asked to loan her work for the video.
 https://www.kerrytaylorauctions.com/blog/52/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

littlepotter
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

don't get any ideas missus :grr:

if i use your money in my account i can get the red leather dress :billie:

chaeri pls

Sarah H
2 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

The prices are so low omg

Edit: I thought these were dollars lol, idk sh it about english money

£1 is about $1.33

Not much difference 

Just now, Sarah H said:

£1 is about $1.33

Thanks for clarifying! 

I think the price is extremely low for a LADY GAGA OUTFIT 

2 hours ago, dit said:

I literally thought the opposite lmaoooo

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

if i use your money in my account i can get the red leather dress :billie:

NDAB 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived