💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Two costumes worn by Lady Gaga in ‘911’ MV sold for £10K and £2K

Teletubby

Featured Posts

bluemonkey
23 hours ago, dit said:

good catch! You can see the costume is too big around Gaga's ankles the latex is even ruffling up cuz the costume's legs are too long! surprised she didn't get it properly altered before the video shoot! Our tiny queen is so cute lol article-2260770-16DFE308000005DC-0_634x9

But she also has a chunky body, she is Italian afterall and always has wide hips.  She wore so many outfits and I’m sure probably sample size that gets returned back to the designer not custom made for her. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustTea
On 11/21/2020 at 2:33 PM, dit said:

the floral costume scuba diving suit thing is really pretty on display but not worn. When Gaga wears it it looks clunky and cheap in a way. The red outfit is the reverse...when Gaga wears it it looks stunning but on display it looks like something from the Wish App. Either way the designer did a beyond excellent job with the looks for this video imo

It looks way cooler in this pic, probably if Gaga wore it during TFM days it'd look like this on her too. And 911 should be in 4K so the details would appear more, instead of being so bland. :neyde:

Floral%20alien.jpg;jj;j;ouppupu;j;j;j;j.jpg

numb the flame
8 minutes ago, JustTea said:

It looks way cooler in this pic, probably if Gaga wore it during TFM days it'd look like this on her too. And 911 should be in 4K so the details would appear more, instead of being so bland. :neyde:

This is why we all need to go out and buy an LG TV so the blacks are black and the vibrant colours :bear:

buzzkill
On 11/21/2020 at 9:39 AM, dit said:

good catch! You can see the costume is too big around Gaga's ankles the latex is even ruffling up cuz the costume's legs are too long! surprised she didn't get it properly altered before the video shoot! Our tiny queen is so cute lol article-2260770-16DFE308000005DC-0_634x9

I thinks its because its an unique one-piece catsuit... probably wasn’t allowed to do the fitting alterations

ShayCristoforo

Whoever buying the gimp asphyxiation outfit is a darn freak

I like that :classy:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Stupid Oreo
On 11/22/2020 at 8:39 PM, numb the flame said:

This is why we all need to go out and buy an LG TV so the blacks are black and the vibrant colours :bear:

And the yellows are pink:saladga:

Teletubby
pop a 911
4 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Do we know what the black outfit represented yet, if anything?

I just assumed maybe a body bag, mainly cause of the black tarp in the backdrop as well

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Gagaism
36 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Do we know what the black outfit represented yet, if anything?

31 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

I just assumed maybe a body bag, mainly cause of the black tarp in the backdrop as well

Never thought about the black body before which makes sense imo. I’ve always believed that the outfit represents the death because of it flowers from head to toe and seems clear a reference of the flowers in coffin for me. 

TheSlash

Why are they not stored in Gaga's storage unit? :oprah:

Also, this outfit was still the best from the mv - she looks like a Greek goddess :giveup:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-18-at-10.24.07-PM.pn

Ew, David!

LaMaisonGaga
3 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Why are they not stored in Gaga's storage unit? :oprah:

because they were just loaned from the designers.

lamaisongaga.com

Archived