Halsey says the Grammys “don’t ‘F’with her”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy
1 minute ago, sickandtired said:

Grammys are just fun for your fans to brag about, doesn't really mean sh*t and one doesn't need it!

That's not what Hilary Clinton stans say. :ohwell:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Phantomhive

Not sure about Manic as a whole since I've yet to listen to the album but they did her hella dirty last year. Without Me was very much deserving of a grammy WIN yet it was snubbed of even a single nomination. :crossed:

In I fly on wings of winter.

It’s an award show that is voted by their own peers. Stop acting like it’s some rigged event just because people don’t like someone (and that includes artists like Nicki and Katy) 

zakariah

I think they just don’t really like indie/pop artists unless they’re Billie, Lana or Lorde, but even then they only really love Billie

Andreu

You Should Be Sad is one of the best songs of the year, and if we take into consideration the Grammy period, Graveyard is even better. She deserves a couple noms this year.

5 hours ago, zakariah said:

I think they just don’t really like indie/pop artists unless they’re Billie, Lana or Lorde, but even then they only really love Billie

Halsey is indie? How? She’s very mainstream, she even collaborated with BTS :oprah:

Hottie Detector

alsemanche

I don't enjoy her music but I mean the Grammy's are pretty sh!t  and worse artists have won awards they don't deserve while much more deserving artists were never giving anything so yea 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Regina George
6 hours ago, Adarsh said:

It’s an award show that is voted by their own peers. Stop acting like it’s some rigged event just because people don’t like someone (and that includes artists like Nicki and Katy) 

This 100%. It is the most important music awards because people who are in the industry for many years and who are actually professionals are making the decisions. It’s not some fan voted irrelevant award. 

53 minutes ago, Regina George said:

This 100%. It is the most important music awards because people who are in the industry for many years and who are actually professionals are making the decisions. It’s not some fan voted irrelevant award. 

And they keep adding new members every year. They added like a bunch of new POC voters this year to ensure diversity. If someone is being ignored that bad then it’s pretty sure that the people in the industry don’t like them. 

Galagala
13 hours ago, Ryusei said:

i mean tea cause last year they snubbed Without Me mercilessly 

All the real nominees deserved more than it so... 

Galagala

2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

I don't enjoy her music but I mean the Grammy's are pretty sh!t  and worse artists have won awards they don't deserve while much more deserving artists were never giving anything so yea 

Grammys is not that bad lol

Deserved winners are way more than your so-called "worse" artists. 

Archived