Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to share a “never before seen” performance of Joanne at Lupus Gala

Stef

Featured Posts

roshogullu
2 hours ago, Renie said:

Can we all just enjoy the fact that she’s bringing awareness to this charity and honoring her late aunt! It’s a performance for her, her family and the people and families of people who suffer with this disease! It’s not a performance for us. It’s not a concert. Can we let her be and stop having expectations. 

THIS, please. sometimes i don't get how everyone can be so demanding?????? it's like y'all haven't even heard the song Plastic Doll. like this is lady gaga we're talking about. she'll get to do what she wants, when she wants and how she wants to do it. she shouldn't feel forced to do anything. just sit back and bow down to the queen <3 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART

omg I- :billie:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Anderson123

Well this is a Lupus Research Gala, of course Joanne is the right song to perform that night. Don’t tell me y’all were expecting Babylon hAuS LaBs vErSioN. :awkney:

I expected Sexxx Dreams tbh

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Contessa
58 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Well this is a Lupus Research Gala, of course Joanne is the right song to perform that night. Don’t tell me y’all were expecting Babylon hAuS LaBs vErSioN. :awkney:

I promise there’s some fans that were. It never fails.  :billie:

what if it's something we've already seen :laughga: from a different angle :laughga::laughga::laughga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

elijahfan
5 hours ago, beli8 said:

I think it makes sense for her to perform Joanne due to the event being about lupus. Can't wait to see it!

Finally some sense into this thread....

Cello
6 hours ago, Renie said:

Can we all just enjoy the fact that she’s bringing awareness to this charity and honoring her late aunt! It’s a performance for her, her family and the people and families of people who suffer with this disease! It’s not a performance for us. It’s not a concert. Can we let her be and stop having expectations. 

Thank you!! People in this thread are acting so rude and entitled. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

littlepotter

Yall truly put a sour taste in my mouth rvery time i open a thread. The rampant nastiness is exhausting. What am i even still doing on this website

chaeri pls

Archived