💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to share a “never before seen” performance of Joanne at Lupus Gala

Stef

Featured Posts

Hmm, that's an intriguing choice of wording in her tweet. Until now I was assuming she'd give a little preamble while seated at her piano, then play 'Joanne' -- similar to the way she went about performing 'Smile' for One World: Together At Home.

I wonder how similar or different to that setup this 'never-before-seen' performance will be. Professional recording or nah? Staged/costumed or nah? Recorded which year, back in the Joanne era or closer to today? Hmm!

⚡🐲

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterBall13
53 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I hope it's the piano version, such a beautiful song :diane:

It always made me tear up because it makes me think of my mom who I lost in 2017

nodandsmile

she's performing a fitting song for a very important cause and some of y'all somehow managed to make it about your needs and making jokes about it? seriously  :fail:...

I’m glad that she’s honoring her again, particularly at such an important event. It is a bit sad but more importantly it fits, and she has a real story to tell about Joanne’s experience with the disease. I hope Gaga’s spirit is feeling full and happy during this time...

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

ShayCristoforo

I appreciate it, but I dislike it.

dont know if that’s possible but that’s where im at as a human being :madge:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Pennywise

My fave song from that album, so I can't complain :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
1 hour ago, MonsterBall13 said:

It always made me tear up because it makes me think of my mom who I lost in 2017

Same, honestly. I lost mine in 2018 and I still miss her every day. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

:heart:I Love that she is doing this and can't wait to see the song performance, it's easily one of my favorite songs from Gaga.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Patriziaa Reggiani

Well the way she has written the post it said "I'd be SHARING a never before seen performance" not performing live or whatever so I think it's an old archived Joanne Era performance. New content is still new content so I'm down for it. 

I will not watch House of Gucci

Archived