Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to share a “never before seen” performance of Joanne at Lupus Gala

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that she still performs for this cause, and that it wasn't all just for the album cycle! :hug:

As I said in the very first page of the thread for the announcement that she would perform, it was 100% going to be Joanne, so yeah, no surprise but it's a different song than she usually does and that I thought she would eventually never perform or acknowledge again... :vegas::kara:

On the little complainers' side: everything's fine with this event, but this once again proves she has some unreleased releasable stuff, I'll give you that:ohwell:

IllusionLover

Some of y'all worst nightmare has become true, the Joanne Era has restarted. :vegas:

So what song do you think will be the next single?? I think DIC 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

all I'm saying is we know that she has professional footage from the JWT in Birmingham. 

Honestly I don't think the Joanne performance from the tour would be appropriate, I'm sure she will say birmingham once or twice so it wouldn't make sense.

Karen Smith
7 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Some of y'all worst nightmare has become true, the Joanne Era has restarted. :vegas:

Screaming Season 5 GIF by Broad City

MaMaMarryTheNight
18 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Well at least Joanne had an era :laughga:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

On the little complainers' side: everything's fine with this event, but this once again proves she has some unreleased releasable stuff, I'll give you that:ohwell:

Makes me think about a BTW Ball Tour DVD coming next year for the albums 10th anniversary. :trollga:

Spoiler

never gonna happen :ladyhaha:

sadly :cryga:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, vpez said:

Makes me think about a BTW Ball Tour DVD coming next year for the albums 10th anniversary. :trollga:

Reveal hidden contents

never gonna happen :ladyhaha:

sadly :cryga:

This makes me think, do we even have confirmation that it was filmed? 

Because we all know that the JWT was filmed twice and the artRave has the livestream and on the leaked Gaga documents it said that the MSG show was filmed too.

1 minute ago, IllusionLover said:

This makes me think, do we even have confirmation that it was filmed? 

Because we all know that the JWT was filmed twice and the artRave has the livestream and on the leaked Gaga documents it said that the MSG show was filmed too.

I don't really know, it was more like wishful thinking because of the memories.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Sarah H
25 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

wow I was excited to at least see what she will look like, and it is now footage from JWT....:deadbanana:

We don't know where it's from. She could have recorded it at home for all we know so far. 

Stupid Oreo
14 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well remember that they were making a Joanne World Tour film of some sorts? There's bound to be unused footage of many performances during the Joanne era. She may have also performed for a TV show that didn't air the Joanne performance idk

Its just those words usually relate to something that's already happened. If it were a new performance in 2020, she'd have said "I'll be performing "Joanne" which is about my Father's sister who died of Lupus" but instead she said "a never before seen" :bear:

I hope I'm wrong, but there's no reason to use those words for a new performance. Cause, like you said, all new performances are never before seen. 

Hunny she canceled her father remember?:bear:

numb the flame
4 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Honestly I don't think the Joanne performance from the tour would be appropriate, I'm sure she will say birmingham once or twice so it wouldn't make sense.

I just rewatched the videos from both Birmingham gigs and I'm pretty sure she doesn't say Birmingham during Joanne but don't quote me on that

If it was from the tour it would have been seen live by the audience and probably recorded by some in the audience.  I recorded the performance in Philadelphia in HD 1080p/60.  I don't think it will be from the tour even if recorded professionally.  My guess is it's an unreleased professional recording in a studio or in her home.

I live outside the space time continuum.

6 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Yall truly put a sour taste in my mouth rvery time i open a thread. The rampant nastiness is exhausting. What am i even still doing on this website

Ignore negativity.

I, for one, am happy she's doing the event and am happy she chose Joanne because of the Lupus connection.  The performance she chooses is immaterial, it's her heart that counts. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived