Gaga to share a “never before seen” performance of Joanne at Lupus Gala

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well... I mean, from the sounds of it, its a performance that is already recorded from the Joanne era. "Never before seen" would suggest that its not a performance done in 2020 :selena:

Well, maybe she recorded a performance this year because it's a virtual event. It could also very well be a recorded performance for the Joanne era too, but if that's the case, why would she record something back then? I mean, she could go to events if she wanted to and do promo normally. There'd be no reason to record a performance.

🖤👹

Reject False Icons

She’s gonna break me with that Joanne performance, this one made me cry a lot

For anyone who’s sad these holidays :bradley:

TheFame Monster
11 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well... I mean, from the sounds of it, its a performance that is already recorded from the Joanne era. "Never before seen" would suggest that its not a performance done in 2020 :selena:

I guess she was going to continue the Joanne era until 2020 and predicted the pandemic so she prerecorded some performances, but then plans changed and the era got cut short. Too bad she didn’t do this for Chromatica:billie:

I am actually looking forward to seeing this performance. Joanne is a beautiful song (and my favorite era) and this is for a great cause that she holds dear to her heart. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Well, maybe she recorded a performance this year because it's a virtual event. It could also very well be a recorded performance for the Joanne era too, but if that's the case, why would she record something back then? I mean, she could go to events if she wanted to and do promo normally. There'd be no reason to record a performance.

Well remember that they were making a Joanne World Tour film of some sorts? There's bound to be unused footage of many performances during the Joanne era. She may have also performed for a TV show that didn't air the Joanne performance idk

Its just those words usually relate to something that's already happened. If it were a new performance in 2020, she'd have said "I'll be performing "Joanne" which is about my Father's sister who died of Lupus" but instead she said "a never before seen" :bear:

I hope I'm wrong, but there's no reason to use those words for a new performance. Cause, like you said, all new performances are never before seen. 

End Racism Now

Can we all just enjoy the fact that she’s bringing awareness to this charity and honoring her late aunt! It’s a performance for her, her family and the people and families of people who suffer with this disease! It’s not a performance for us. It’s not a concert. Can we let her be and stop having expectations. 

Reality
10 minutes ago, mattbri said:

the song choice does make sense :heart:

Joanne died from lupus

EDIT - Sorry, I read your comment as "the song choice doesn't make sense" :giveup: 

🖤👹

Delulu Rogers

Wait so it a performance from the Joanne era that she’s releasing Monday? Who would have thought back in May we’d have a You and I and Joanne performance before 3/4 of chromatica 

Luke78619

She couldn’t do a new performance for the song? I would love to hear if her vocals have changed singing a Joanne track :heart:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

BUtterfield 8
33 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Well it’s a lupus awareness event and Joanne suffered from lupus. Like ofc she would perform this song.

Oh I see

mattbri
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Joanne died from lupus

EDIT - Sorry, I read your comment as "the song choice doesn't make sense" :giveup: 

It's ok. Don't worry :)

Archived