💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

I Am Positive Gaga Periodically Makes Accounts On This Cult Site

RRR

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, LadyGoo said:

she comes to... "do market research" on her latest career moves

Maybe she uses GGD as a sure example of what NOT to do :bear: "Oh, they all want _____ to be a single + MV? That's how we know it'd be a total flop with the GP, let's do the exact opposite of what they want"

Didn't she always basically say "Don't tell me what to do, 'cuz I'm a rebel and it'll make me not want to do it"? She probably sees all the grousing about Haus Labs and the BTW Foundation stuff and whatnot and says "That does it, I'm redoubling my efforts, schedule another makeup shoot pronto! And write 'KINDNESS' in Eye-Lie-Ner on my t*ddies! Rub it in their faces!" :ladyhaha:

⚡🐲

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

She said a lot of things 10 years ago that sounded true at the time :huntyga:

the only real evidence we have is @BorisIsHere

The last time she and @ChicaSkas spoke she said she still loved GGD :shrug:

🖤

1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

For some reason I seem to remember a mod here interviewing her recently and she said she still visits the site now and then :huh:

I think that might have been when @ChicaSkas attended the Haus Labs special event pop-up thing? I believe she got to speak with her for a few moments

Kadikaado

I don't think she comes here, I think Gaga has a team and they read here and select important things to show her and MANAGEMENT/Label. The site is a thermometer, no doubt about it.

If Gaga was here I wanted to tell her: FILM ALL YOUR TOURS AND RELEASE DVDS OF IT!

I can't believe that Kylie with a much smaller fanbase releases every single tour as a dvd and Gaga can't do it.

Also, it's about time for a Biggest Hits Tour. How about two part-show? Like Show A and B to fit all the important songs?

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

I think she might check in every now and then, but not regularly. I also think it would not be a healthy journey if she began to read everything that's written about her! But hopefully she knows we are all here with/for her.

1 hour ago, MOT said:

If you're reading this, honey, please note that I am not one of THEM. Check my posts. You will see that I am always on message. Please keep me in mind for any free concert tickets, merch or 'lucky fan wins vip, all expenses paid, access alll areas, 8-hour meet and greet' type of escapades that Bobby might have in mind for your next Vegas residency.

Yours obsequiously,

MOT.

Wow.

I live outside the space time continuum.

latina twilight

Which account do you suspect is hers? :stalkga: come on, @ them, expose them.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

RainingOnMe
4 hours ago, dynamite said:

If I was her I wouldn't want to read some of the stuff said :green:

Some? :toofunny: You're being generous. She hasn't come on this site in years and probably never will again. 

RAMROD

Admin said once that Bobby and Haus team have accounts here, Gaga might have check from these accounts.  :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

And she never posts because literally on any random day youll see people being nasty. If not about her one of her friends or other pop girls

Hi there lovely Gaga, I L:heart:ve You forever and wish you a happy pleasant weekend. xoxox

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

OhHenny2020

F1GF8G.md.jpg

hi it me guys, wuts up? did u ***s injoy my paid partnership with LG OLED TV’s? LG OLED, flop in 4K :zilla:

Archived