Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

I Am Positive Gaga Periodically Makes Accounts On This Cult Site

RRR

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

For some reason I seem to remember a mod here interviewing her recently and she said she still visits the site now and then :huh:

11 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

That might have been Emma (who is now in Haus of Gaga).

11 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

But didn't someone earlier this year (or maybe last December) confirmed that she still visits the site? 

I vaguely remember that.  I don't think it was Emma, tho.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would ask her to check in with the merch store and find out what shipping dates might actually be feasible in the covid era for undelivered items. :yennefer:

:hor: No worries tho. Not like I need it right away.

We've been told previously that she does not post here. I doubt she checks this site. So much "constructive criticism" here. :icega:

elijahfan

Not sure she still comes around here, but members of her team sure do. On a managing viewpoint, it would be stupid not to.

1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Not sure she still comes around here, but members of her team sure do. On a management viewpoint, it would be stupid not to.

MTE, i'm sure there are at least people who's job it is to visit fan forums and make spreadsheets on what we talk most about :saladga:

Massive Monster

I don't think she does and I hope she doesn't 

When I see threads/comments like "Gaga is not the same", "Chromatica is over", "She doesn't care" :fail:

When will these people learn that she always comes back and snatches our weave 

Kind regards

If I ever met Gaga or knew she would read something I posted somewhere, there is one thing I would say to her.  I know Gaga is a doer, and doers don't reflect on past accomplishments but are always thinking forward to what they can achieve next.  I think Gaga constantly looks ahead to more than just career considerations, but also to what she can do next to help others and change the world.  So in case she hasn't spent the time to discover what good she has done in the past, I would tell her just to make certain she knows.

I would inform her that her efforts to help people actually work and she truly has helped countless people in meaningful ways and has literally saved lives.  I would tell her that her positive messages do not fall on deaf ears, and many listen and are helped through her efforts.  I think it is very important that she knows those things.

She spends a lifetime lifting people up.  It's time to lift her up by letting her know how much the things she has done in the past are appreciated.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

sarahb
52 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

For some reason I seem to remember a mod here interviewing her recently and she said she still visits the site now and then :huh:

I'd say that too if a mod asked if I visited their website I don't actually visit :bear:

I would bet a whole lot that she doesn't.

Taking a quick look and twitter and instagram are probably more than enough for her

If you're reading this, honey, please note that I am not one of THEM. Check my posts. You will see that I am always on message. Please keep me in mind for any free concert tickets, merch or 'lucky fan wins vip, all expenses paid, access alll areas, 8-hour meet and greet' type of escapades that Bobby might have in mind for your next Vegas residency.

Yours obsequiously,

MOT.

ShayCristoforo

That would be the worst thing for her mental health. So I hope not 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

That might have been Emma (who is now in Haus of Gaga).

Emma is one of the sweetest people there is, and Gaga is so lucky to have her. :kiss:

Archived