Rat Boy
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

She said a lot of things 10 years ago that sounded true at the time :huntyga:

Like how Madonna gave her blessing for Born This Way? :stalkga:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbh she might once in a while but honestly it would not be good for her mental health and why would you want to look at a site where everyone picks your entire life apart... would really make you anxious

heauxmatica

Luke78619
4 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

She said (like 10 years ago) that she visits GGD frequently. She probably doesn't anymore.

For some reason I seem to remember a mod here interviewing her recently and she said she still visits the site now and then :huh:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Of course she does lmaoooooo

I'm confident that she's one of those who criticize her to make us defend her, that's just a normal strategy 

Rat Boy
Just now, Luke78619 said:

For some reason I seem to remember a mod here interviewing her recently and she said she still visits the site now and then :huh:

That might have been Emma (who is now in Haus of Gaga).

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

IllusionLover
3 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

She said a lot of things 10 years ago that sounded true at the time :huntyga:

the only real evidence we have is @BorisIsHere

But didn't someone earlier this year (or maybe last December) confirmed that she still visits the site? 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

4 minutes ago, melon said:

tbh she might once in a while but honestly it would not be good for her mental health and why would you want to look at a site where everyone picks your entire life apart... would really make you anxious

It might be some of the reason WHY she has mental health issues :saladga:

TimisaMonster

Checks yes but I doubt she comments...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

myluis617

I deff think she does, some weeks ago I mentioned how I wanted to see gaga wear her archive pieces in a video. Then she came out with that political video with pieces from her archive. She could have thought of it without my help, but I can only dream :giggle:

TSUNAMI
19 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Maybe we're all Floppy. 

Meme Reaction GIF

I'm serious. 

I'm sure she was here all these years checking on our financial situation and ultimately wanted to check if we have enough money for Chromatica and when she didn't collect enough money she decided to go and make another account and act like Robin Hood and give money back to ones in need. She was always a charitable queen. 

Jose P

Well, she’s not a robot and has access to Internet, it wouldn’t be far fetched to think she might lurk every once in a while, since she clearly does know of the existence of this place. I don’t know about accounts tho. Like she probably doesn’t do it often because it might not be healthy for her, but I bet she’s given up to curiosity a few times. Ariana also most definitely has been here at least for ROM, since she’s so active and in touch with stan culture.

Archived