Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

I Am Positive Gaga Periodically Makes Accounts On This Cult Site

RRR

Featured Posts

I am sure of it :gaycat: Imagine having a website dedicated to you and only you, where your every waking move is monitored and reviewed :messga: Yes she posted on LittleMonsters.com several millenium ago that she no longer comes here, but that was during ARTPOP, and after all, she doesn't remember ARTPOP :huntyga: I'm sure she can't stay away, the curiosity gets to be too much, and she comes to... "do market research" on her latest career moves

VrWQWDWkwMh_QxSfw5ZZoZFQ7YR_212ht-qoB_da

What do you want to say to Lady Gaga now you know she is here? And which one of you little Flopsters is the Queen in disguise? :yennefer: Discuss

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lifeasgeorge
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

If I was her I wouldn't want to read some of the stuff said :green:

Honestly this, we know she used to but I bet she has learned that it is best for her own mental and emotional health to avoid this site and social media in general :yennefer: 

live and let live

FfFfFfFF

I think she checks the site once in a while but I very much doubt that she actually registers. The only threads that cannot be seen as a guest are the ones in the conversation area.

Rat Boy
7 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Maybe she was Floppy 

Maybe we're all Floppy. 

Meme Reaction GIF

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

I'm not sure, maybe she just has people check for her. But then again she goes on Twitter and that's way more toxic.. 

Rat Boy
4 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Or ever had 

She said (like 10 years ago) that she visits GGD frequently. She probably doesn't anymore.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Blastertoyo
Just now, Mer Boy said:

She said (like 10 years ago) that she visits GGD frequently. She probably doesn't anymore.

She said a lot of things 10 years ago that sounded true at the time :huntyga:

the only real evidence we have is @BorisIsHere

please enlighten me to death

Archived