đź”´ Limited-edition Red Vinyl đź”´

Sign in to follow this  
science

Pfizer vaccine to be rolled out next month if approved by UK regulator

Ronnie
10 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Mmm I think 99% of Pfizer medicines are available in generic labs so what are you talking about 🤣

I wasn't being serious :laughga:

LaLuna
55 minutes ago, Da J said:

I think they’ll be free in any country with a decent public healthcare system. I mean, it’s inconceivable to have to pay for a damn vaccine. Idk how Americans tolerate that.

Nearly half the American population wanted to re-elect Trump, what do you expect :ally:

• Like 1

Chic
37 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Nearly half the American population wanted to re-elect Trump, what do you expect :ally:

To be fair, nearly half of the /voting/ American population wanted to re-elect Trump :ally:

LadyGoo

I am not taking the vaccine, I already had COVID so why would I take this vaccine that is sure to negatively impact me in ways nobody even knows because it's being rushed out :yennefer: I'll wait and watch the Zombie Apocalypse from afar

LraDVb.gif

Da J
1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

I wasn't being serious :laughga:

I suspected that but answered just in case :vegas:

• Thanks 1

whoresup

I’m in the UK and I’m shocked at how quickly this has come out of nowhere. It’s great news but the government here have already ordered millions of the vaccines and we don’t even know if it is effective yet. 

I think they are being too optimistic saying next month especially when no others counties seem to be talking about it much. 

Economy
3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

We have a universal healthcare system here in the UK, so most stuff is usually free..

I'm still disgusted you have to pay for healthcare in the US :madge:

Healthcare is a huge business in North America

I used to live in Europe (Portugal) and there seemed to be a greater balance on stuff. An emphasis on diet too for example and prescribing meds when necessary

Here in Canada it's constant commercials for over the counter drugs or prescription meds saying "ask your doctor about..." And many doctors prescribe stuff for every little thing

Also tho not as bad as USA Canada is actually not a fully Universal Healthcare system despite contrary belief. Many segments of healthcare are still private

ItWasntLaauv

SEND IT OVER TO THE UNITED STATES PLZ!!!! INJECT THAT LIQUID GOLD INTO MY BODY ALREADY! :nooo:

Freeman100

Demographic statistics of the world's population since the beginning of the pandemic are depressing, here is all the information https://population-hub.com