💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber asks the media to stop using unflattering photos of him

Bambino

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Little Monsters in 2012 asking media on twatter to stop using this picture teas :billie:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnU23La7BwTusm80hQblY

Ava Max shows this photo everytime her stylists asks what she wants to look like :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is he talking about :air: He's not looking at media website, he did a Google image search :gum: SWEETIE

And there's nothing wrong with those photos, they look better and more put together than him at the end :saladga: Honey

vyniildisk

Every popstar is vain but Beyoncé and him are on another level to take this far about unflattering pics lmao

3 hours ago, Bambino said:

(who was a total asshole)? Seriously? So it's something that he did as a teen in the past that y'all are still judging him for?

This.  I remember when Gaga supported him when people were against him for his unfortunate immature behavior.  Gaga saw the best in him.  Gaga said of Bieber:  "He really has a sweetness to him.  He grew up in front of the whole world. I reminded him to not get bothered. Because at the end of the day he's the boss, and life isn't always Roses. Lots of thorns." 

Gaga lives by her own messages.  One of her messages:  "I feel like if you're a really good human being, you can try to find something beautiful in every single person, no matter what."

If we could only see the world through Gaga's eyes, with Gaga's heart.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

StarstruckIllusion

Nah I’m sorry I agree w him here. He literally sent them good pics and they ignored them. These “journalists” would be the first to know he’s struggling. This is that tear Britney Spears down type energy peeking thru and its gross.

TimisaMonster
8 hours ago, Bambino said:

“This was a time when I was really unhealthy...and these are the photos the media tries to run with.”

Kim Kardashian People Are Dying GIF

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I think he'd demonstrate his point better, and get less backlash, if he directly showed examples of new articles using old photos. Just using Google Image Search isn't necessarily enough, because websites aren't gonna go and update all of their old articles (which is part of what GIS grabs) with current pics. :spin:

Like, I'm sure there are articles doing exactly what he's claiming, but might as well not give haters more room to argue with and dismiss him.

I'll agree that this is a #FirstWorldProblem, but I'd be searching myself and feeling upset if I was in his shoes too :laughga: I'm totally insecure like that, lol. But I might not record and share my complaint to the world though, too easy to set yourself up to receive exactly this sort of backlash.

⚡🐲

JusKeepBreathin

Millionaires complaining about their media coverage is so Trump like, it makes me want to puke.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

hieronymus
6 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Nah I’m sorry I agree w him here. He literally sent them good pics and they ignored them. These “journalists” would be the first to know he’s struggling. This is that tear Britney Spears down type energy peeking thru and its gross.

He literally googled himself... That's not evidence that they're intentionally using bad photos of him. He's just not bright enough to realize what's going on.

Also, Britney Spears didn't go out of her way to be an a-hole for YEARS, so no, it's nothing like what happened to her.

Versace

Girl just say you regret the "thick stache" style, have you seen what actual troubling skin looks like or how unhealthy people look like. I think not. 

o-JUSTIN-BIEBER-LADY-GAGA-SAINT-LAURENT-

He has a receding hair line, he shouldn't leave the house looking like that, he should wear make up in public, white men age like milk, he looks terrible, he looks unhealthy, he's had work done, #BodyRevolution

Imagine being on the fan site of a pop star who speaks frankly about her experience with eating disorders and body image issues, but thinking fame and money some how erase, ease, or invalidate those insecurities.

Archived