💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber asks the media to stop using unflattering photos of him

Bambino

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295

Omg get over it, you can tell he literally sits there and opens google and searches himself. Get over your ****ing ego Justin 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan

He brought it upon himself. He should be more conscious of how presentable he makes himself when he goes out in public.

Tinnitus15

Despite being problematic af it’s upsetting to use these kind of photos...I mean he’s a human so I understand him,no one will be okay with this in a similar situation..I don’t like him but here I absolutely agree 

i completely get the point he is making BUUUTTTT he just looks the same minus the mustache :billie:

You will learn respect!

Battle 4 Ur Life

what a wuss. that’s literally the worst of his problems and it’s barely an inconvenient amidst all his fame and fortune.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Bambino said:

Thank you. I was waiting for someone to post something like this and I'm glad it came from a mod. If this was about a woman, and one person dissed her for asking the media to stop using unflattering pictures of her, or called her an idiot for doing so, or said anything "negative" about it, everyone would jump on their ass. But clearly things are way different when it comes to male celebrities on here, especially about issues like body image. Hypocrites.

If female celebrity (who was a total ásshole) would’ve done this, she would’ve been dragged just like Justin. Him posting this is so tone-deaf and just weird. No need to turn this into a feminist thing honey 

Bambino
5 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

If female celebrity (who was a total ásshole) would’ve done this, she would’ve been dragged just like Justin. Him posting this is so tone-deaf and just weird. No need to turn this into a feminist thing honey 

(who was a total asshole)? Seriously? So it's something that he did as a teen in the past that y'all are still judging him for?

I think it's a fair ask. If it bothers him, it bothers him, and it IS rude. 

Hell, we complain all the time about Gaga's wikipedia pictures being the worst. It's unnecessary :wtfga:

ToxicHot

Well, he’s right. The media continuously tries to paint him in a bad way. (I’m not even a big Bieber fan at all, but it’s pretty obvious.)

This is like the same situation with Trump. Lots of outlets use terrible photos of him, which sets the tone for their news reports/articles, even if they’re supposed to be “unbiased”. (Definitely NOT a fan of him either, but it’s also obvious here. Lol but given the circumstances involving his politics, I actually don’t mind the media doing it though. :ally:)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ZiggyZiggs
4 hours ago, InstantDejavu said:

This would cause the internet to go offline lol. This is called positive racism.

what kind of bs lmaooo

4 hours ago, petararthur said:

Imagine if someone said it reversed, for ex: black men (or latino) stay aging like whatever.

How would you feel?

we do get called other things and actually go through stuff purely cuz of the color of our skin so i think we know what that feels like 

TimisaMonster

So he agrees the lip fuzz was a dark and unhealthy time for him too? :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived