celeb

Justin Bieber asks the media to stop using unflattering photos of him

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Please don't drag him for this. It's his image and it must hurt to see the most unflattering pictures being used every day. It will affect his self esteem. 

Bambino
8 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Please don't drag him for this. It's his image and it must hurt to see the most unflattering pictures being used every day. It will affect his self esteem. 

Thank you. I was waiting for someone to post something like this and I'm glad it came from a mod. If this was about a woman, and one person dissed her for asking the media to stop using unflattering pictures of her, or called her an idiot for doing so, or said anything "negative" about it, everyone would jump on their ass. But clearly things are way different when it comes to male celebrities on here, especially about issues like body image. Hypocrites.

Teletubby
36 minutes ago, Freezie03 said:

rPmzdqL.gif

b93cf7995fa97b73caf959be209ce179.gif

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

PxA limited
1 hour ago, SadBoi808 said:

Not him cutting to his face at the end and actually looking worse.

White men stay aging like milk. 

Imagine if someone said it reversed, for ex: black men (or latino) stay aging like whatever.

How would you feel?

RAMROD

Little Monsters in 2012 asking media on twatter to stop using this picture teas :billie:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnU23La7BwTusm80hQblY

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

InstantDejavu

Tbh...I do agree with him at some level.

They do the same with Britney. They ALWAYS use her 2007 pics or the VMA pics which don't reflect her at all anymore. She was in a bad place and media just make sure to remind her each and every single time about these times.

So yeah I do understand Bieber if he says this was from a time he has moved on from.

InstantDejavu
34 minutes ago, petararthur said:

Imagine if someone said it reversed, for ex: black men (or latino) stay aging like whatever.

How would you feel?

This would cause the internet to go offline lol. This is called positive racism.

PxA limited
2 minutes ago, InstantDejavu said:

This would cause the internet to go offline lol. This is called positive racism.

There is no such thing as positive racism 

TSUNAMI
2 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

White men stay aging like milk. 

Maybe he does, I'm looking myself in the mirror and I only see fine wine from best grapes :laughga:

djBuffoon
2 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Why is no one talking about the time he has to sit around and google himself 

This...

Even in a normal context, it would seem awfully privileged for a celebrity to put this kind of statement out there. But people are dying by the thousands every day across the globe, untold numbers of families can barely afford to put food on the table. Get a perspective, Bieber.

Archived