💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber asks the media to stop using unflattering photos of him

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

“This was a time when I was really unhealthy...and these are the photos the media tries to run with.”

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
berlinforme

On one hand he's right, on the other it's how attention and news work. And also, if you're a problematic af brat for years and years... You kinda had it coming. :huntyga:

Also I'm not sure if he's concerned about him looking like a heavy drug abuser in some of the pics for mental health reasons or if it's just pure vanity. 

Yes he says he's done photoshoots after those pics but usually these search engines put their most recent public appearances first so I guess these are all pre-COVID, which is probably why they're not updated :shrug:

SharGaga

Well he decided to go out looking like THAT. He's a millionare he should've hired a good make up artist and have someone get rid of that mustache long before he did. Also he doesn't even look that much better now. The new hair aint fooling me trying to hide his receding hairline. He still looks like he aged like milk in part because of drugs and whatnot.

He deserved it. It’s his fault for stepping out of the house looking like that...

Blastertoyo

Why is no one talking about the time he has to sit around and google himself 

:bear:

please enlighten me to death

Archived