Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X wants to collab with Gaga

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay
Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

take a few mins of your day and READ.

chile how can he be homophobic if he himself is a ghey...plus if you're going to try to cancel him for his stan account cancel yourself and everybody else whos cracked jokes on ggd and twitter

thank you and goodnight:kara:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Luna Lovegood
9 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

chile how can he be homophobic if he himself is a ghey...plus if you're going to try to cancel him for his stan account cancel yourself and everybody else whos cracked jokes on ggd and twitter

not trying to cancel him or anything. Read the thread and judge yourself. Nobody is forcing you to cancel him.

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood
10 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Did you even read the thread? How are you calling these jokes? 

Elaborate? 

luna’s advocate

30 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Did you even read the thread? It’s literally disgusting 

Ladey Gaygay
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

no i didnt, i just get annoyed with somebody tryna cancel someone in every thread

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

HEARTSTOP
51 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

I don't care about the Twitter drama or whatever, but yes you can be gay and homophobic. 

IDGAF

Agunimon

Making a comment about how rap industry is not accepting of gay men and wanting to hide it is not homophobic. How is that any different from gays being in the closet because they wouldn't be accepted by their peers / family? Gay stan culture continues to label everything as racist, homophobic, fat shaming, etc. 

Nirvana
29 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I knew abou Nasmaraj but what is the proof of him owning the Lil kim account? Maybe he co-owned it with someone but did not write that stuff? Nasty s*** anyway, I wish he would address and apologize those tweets. 

Don’t do it lil nas x! You’ll have to do the heavy lifting for promo coz she’ll do zero :billie:

Archived