Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

BTS sells 1 million copies of new album in 1 hour alone

Supersonic

Featured Posts

donatellab

Are most of their sales just their fans being obsessed and buying many copies? I don’t get how the numbers are SO HIGH :bear:

She/Her/Hers

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

Are most of their sales just their fans being obsessed and buying many copies? I don’t get how the numbers are SO HIGH :bear:

Yes, from what I’ve personally seen, the majority of online fans only care about #’s and not the music itself. They probably preordered it, I’m not sure. But congrats to the band :applause:

NichuuB
1 hour ago, BABYL0N said:

This is insane, never heard one BTS album is the music this good?

No it is not. Believe me, I've heard it:madge:

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
8 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Yes, from what I’ve personally seen, the majority of online fans only care about #’s and not the music itself. They probably preordered it, I’m not sure. But congrats to the band :applause:

That's what's wrong with K-pop, their record label, and their fans don't care about quality, just about the charts

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
33 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

I don’t like K pop and I think Dynamite is... a choice :selena:

Ugh, the most insufferable music of the year. It's extremely generic even for them:coffee:

Property of @Whale

That’s already 2% of SK’s population :air: are albums cheaper? Are they the MJ of SK?

Chromatography
1 hour ago, dzox said:

yes. BTS is the only kpop group that actually make great albums. a lot of kpop groups made solid catchy pop lead singles but the rest of the album are fillers but that's not the case for BTS

well when there are only 8 songs on the album, it’s hard to have filler

Irrelevant
19 minutes ago, weed said:

That’s already 2% of SK’s population :air: are albums cheaper? Are they the MJ of SK?

the standard albums are like 50$ each  :poot: they're huge celebrities in SK too

kpop albums always come with a lot of things tho, which justifies the price:

Spoiler

GUEST_31ec80f2-1081-42e2-ae33-1aa55779f2

GUEST_6ccd0fdf-2f7b-4198-a28b-2faa5514a7

GUEST_19ecd460-d0d3-4d3c-b7fd-48a46fde94

GUEST_f7f03ed4-624a-4671-ae20-42fe6a5f8c

GUEST_4aeb2dc2-8166-458b-be72-09c6bca70d

GUEST_2bdb3824-c3d3-4bb5-825f-8a7d126a96

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

edengowon
3 hours ago, NicoB said:

That's what's wrong with K-pop, their record label, and their fans don't care about quality, just about the charts

don't generalise. are there lots of fans who don't care? yes. but a huge number DO care, in fact, far more than those who do not care. your replies here are incredibly bitter. the album is good. no matter what you think, the music is OBJECTIVELY good. you can say that you think it is bad, but that doesn't suddenly make good technique, eloquent lyrics, very impressive vocals and clear and intricate production suddenly bad.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Archived