• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

She looks amazing, definitely better as a brunette

the movements at 3.16 are lowkey serving one  kiss meme dance :bradley:

Regina George
1 minute ago, LG666 said:

Looks and sounds good. Too bad that it takes a sparkly costume to cover up her lack of stage presence lmao

:awkney: wow such an original joke.. Also she improved and is actually great now. 

monketsharona

Imagine being a Lady Gaga stan waiting for her to care about her album and entering other artists topics to trash them because they are actually giving great performances and strong era to their fans :billie:

Awakened M
14 minutes ago, LG666 said:

Looks and sounds good. Too bad that it takes a sparkly costume to cover up her lack of stage presence lmao

:awkney:

Really?

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

22 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Imagine being a Lady Gaga stan waiting for her to care about her album and entering other artists topics to trash them because they are actually giving great performances and strong era to their fans :billie:

Imagine being unable to defend another artist without bringing up Gaga in a thread unrelated to her :billie:

Anyway she sounds and looks so good. Lowkey wish this was the DaBaby version and they get to perform the remix together at least once, their chemistry in the video is palpable and we neeeed to see that recreated live :giveup:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

50 minutes ago, Regina George said:

:awkney: wow such an original joke.. Also she improved and is actually great now. 

Sure Jan GIF

COME ON GAYS!!

41 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I love Dua Lipa specially FN but she doesn’t really have a stage presence( it was more clear during the latest MV) whether I want her to preform better or not :trollga:

COME ON GAYS!!

Regina George
Just now, Arbmonster said:

I love Dua Lipa specially FN but she doesn’t really have a stage presence( it was more clear during the latest MV) whether I want her to preform better or not :trollga:

I love how people think their opinions are facts. :ally: 

4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

take a seat

The last performance is the only performance where she has some presence.

I am sorry the first two are good but her energy is below average

COME ON GAYS!!

Teletubby

I hope this choreography was only for this performance and it will look different in next performances
dliplev.gif

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

JusKeepBreathin

A pop star on her 17th single and still giving her fans promo performances. If only they all did that. 

I have to say between Miley and Gaga serving punk rock, and Kylie and Dua serving disco sequin goddesses and Cardi B and Ariana serving sex on a platter the gheys are being fed in 2020. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived