new video

Miley Cyrus - Prisoner (feat. Dua Lipa)

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

Cute but Peeps energy just doesn’t match Miley’s at all :/ Miley is giving me all the sex crazed Rock n Roll heroine chic vibes I need and Peep just doesn’t seem to want to be there if I’m honest :bear:

Magneto

Yeah, love the song and the video is cute. Miley sounds amazing as per usual, but Dua could've used a little less polished vocals to match Miley if you ask me

Free my mind

Agunimon

I like the song, but it fell short of expectations from what kind of song I was expecting sonically. I’m still very hyped for the album. Although I do think I’d end up skipping this track unless I’m in the mood for it. 

PawsUpJago

I'm obsessed, definitely not an instant classic like Midnight Sky was, but it's a massive grower and so catchy. Can't wait for the album. 

Only critique is that even though Dua sounds amazing as always, I feel she could have pushed a bit more to fit with the vibe in the video and on the track, but I can get used to that. The feature seems very out of place based on the album. 

HookerOnAChurch

I have to admit that at first i was a little bit disappointed.. but now, i'm obsessed with this song. Today we're lucky, two great releases; Miley x Dua plus Shawn Mendes x Justin Bieber, another great song. 

OhHenny2020
5 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

I'm obsessed, definitely not an instant classic like Midnight Sky was, but it's a massive grower and so catchy. Can't wait for the album. 

Only critique is that even though Dua sounds amazing as always, I feel she could have pushed a bit more to fit with the vibe in the video and on the track, but I can get used to that. The feature seems very out of place based on the album. 

See, I think their voices go really well together. It’s just a matter of her voice being more polished than Miley. But I love the song nonetheless even if it falls the smallest bit short, it’s a really good, fun song.

Archived