💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Miley Cyrus - Prisoner (feat. Dua Lipa)

COOOK

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Great video... What I wanted Chromatica to be TBH. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imsourcandy

This is killer. Loving new Miley.  Midnight sky is wonderful.  Makes dua cooler. Physical is amazing but her other songs... lol

Roughhouse Dandy

Y'all, I never thought she'd win me over more than when she released Dead Petz..... but Ms. Miley-ana is serving everything I need from her with this era. Ima need a remix of this song though. Preferably with someone better suited for this brand of slayage like Halsey 💃🏽

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

IWasBornThisWay

So...the song’s gonna flop just like this thread? I hope not cuz I love it a lot. It’s a BOP for sure. Period.

3 hours ago, IWasBornThisWay said:

So...the song’s gonna flop just like this thread? I hope not cuz I love it a lot. It’s a BOP for sure. Period.

The thread already did its job, and a non-Gaga thread trending this week at no.4 on a Lady Gaga forum is quite fine lol :laughga: Now stream it!

GreenDiamond
On 11/22/2020 at 1:10 PM, COOOK said:

The thread already did its job, and a non-Gaga thread trending this week at no.4 on a Lady Gaga forum is quite fine lol :laughga: Now stream it!

Not you revealing yourself as Threadster 

Bling not the chat 

BornAsUnic0rn
On 11/20/2020 at 1:13 AM, dandywarhol said:

Rewriting lyrics over 80's classics isn't as original if it ends up being the entire album.

But that’s not what’s happening, she is writing her own melodies with the lyrics. She just bases these songs on the vibes of these 80s classics. And to be quite frank, that’s what happens mostly whenever you get an idea for a song, your mind creates melodies from pieces you heard before, stitching together pieces you have in your subconscious, creating something completely new. She’s just being very open about this. 

OT: Wasn’t completely sold at first listen, more pop-y than I expected, I think. But it’s a perfect combination of (current) Dua and current Miley. I can’t stop listening and I love the energy, definitely one of the highlights on the record, which might be her best one just yet. 

Archived