💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform at a virtual event

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

she could still play other events that aren’t about Lupus...I’m not trying to drag her but still...

nonetheless I’m excited. maybe there’ll be a SFA intro...

I’d just love to hear more of Chromatica live

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheProfessor
51 minutes ago, Quran said:

For what? Voicing my opinion :triggered:

For being deeply disrespectful and making shiit up :triggered:

Battle 4 Ur Life

the bridge makes this song and was not even in it...I don’t hate it but can’t say that it captured me.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

MelbHawker
3 hours ago, Quran said:

This forum is so far off the deep end, it’s truly sad. Gaga could literally kill someone and the delusional gays here would run to her defense. 
but it’s actually telling. „S-stop living through her!“ they say, DYING inside because they are desperate for anything. Then they get angry that the select few that call her out on her bullshit aren’t happy with crumbles.

Yes, you are well aware that Gaga doesn’t give one **** anymore. „She gave us an album during a pandemic!“, so does everyone, kiddo. But funny that you mention that album, Gaga doesn’t seem to remember it. She never cared for it. She wasn’t getting tired of telling the story of how she had to be dragged into the studio to record it. There’s not one production credit. It’s a bloodpop album she sang over. 2008-2012 Gaga is rolling in her Grave. 
„she gave us music video productions during a pandemic!“, SL (she delivered her cheapest video so that she can get Apple sponsorship) and ROM were filmed pre-COVID. 911 is.. the directors vision and everything. Once again, she was the Fessel for someone’s ideas and creativity. I can guarantee, had there not been a sponsorship, she wouldn’t even have thought of filming another video. 
Theres seriously so much to count this era that went wrong, and yes, it’s her fault. People have to stop making excuses and candy-coat everything. „I hope she doesn’t read this thread :(„ LMAOO as if she would visit this site in the first place in 2020. you’re seriously stuck in 2012. im sure she’s aware how her fans feel this era, and i dear to god hope her incompetent team is aware that we all hate them. But the thing is, she doesn’t care. 
the brave rock star in a pop stars body is dead. We Stan a Malibu housewife that releases Ibiza tunes on the side now. There’s not one ounce of authenticity left. 

it’s funny in hindsight when she was shading Madonna in that pretentious interview, when she said „oh we‘re not similar at all. I write and produce all my music ;)„.. which was gross considering the fact that Madonna does so as well. But, it’s like, no, thats not the thing that differentiates you. it’s that unlike your LA-socialite ass, Madonna didn’t give up 10 years into her career. 

:toofunny: Okay, but 10 years into her career her LA-socialite/Malibu housewife, Ibiza tune-making ass won an Oscar & a Grammy for a soft rock ballad song she wrote. Try again, troll. 

& since that new award winning peak 10 years into her career, she released another #1 album/single, put out 3 quality MV’s & re-swept the VMA’s which she last swept.. 10 years ago.. among the many other fab projects and business ventures she’s exploring. Your post is a poor attempt at bringing her down. 

closing arrested development GIF

Justin Drew Bieber
1 hour ago, Quran said:

For what? Voicing my opinion :triggered:

Reading back on what you’ve said, none of it was opinions, you just seem to be really bitter

ballerios

tbh i'm 50/50 with yalls reaction lol .. i hate how so many missed moments for celebrating chromatica but rite now i don't care haha .. maybe she's preparing something or maybe she just sleeps lol

after the release in may i don't have any expectation about big things with gaga anymore .. yeah for some of you she did a lot .. YEAH i know that .. but there's a lot of missed moments there's a lot of hole that can be filled .. just an interaction with us would be better .. all her recent stuff is promotions and commercials .. yeah she does that so she can live too LOL .. its just i miss the active gaga .. this gaga traumatize me lol even 911 (awesome video) not gettin me hyped up about her anymore lol .. the haus labs blush and contour is slayin me but rite now meh .. 

I try to be comprehensive from the very beginning of this 2020 Gaga... but now... I mean she has no more excuses. I feel sad, she clearly doesn’t want to be related to music anymore. She can promote Haus Labs, Tudor, Valentino, she is involved in politic, social, a Little bit in cinema. But she is quitting music, on purpose, it’s getting more obvious every day. 

Archived