20 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Joanne.  Her aunt that died from Lupus.

I love Joanne so im not mad tbh

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

I love Joanne so im not mad tbh

I love it too.  I hope people don't begrudge her doing the song she wants.  Imagine the emotion of Gaga performing Joanne at a Lupus event.  Even if she manages to put on a brave face, the emotion within her will be huge.  Gaga has such a strong connection with her aunt who died before she was born.  This will be a performance not to miss.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

lupus being an autoimmune disease maybe we could hope for a 911performance??

Mi biggest enemy is me, pop a 911...

no? :selena:

Reality

Check this out: the same people that go constantly complain about getting “nothing” are also gonna be the ones who end up complaining the most during the Chromatica Ball, even though that whole tour is centered around Chromatica.

It’ll be “the outfits aren’t good!”, or “the wigs are cheap!”, or “the stage isn’t good!”, or “the set list is weird!”, or “there’s no StOrYLiNe!”, etc., etc., etc.

🃏🖤👹

NewUsername

You guys are the most, always “omg, Gaga perfoooorm already!”

*performance gets announced*

*first page full of complaining because she might perform other songs then the ones you like*

Can’t you see how toxic and tiresome this behaviour is?
And don’t come at me with “compaining about complaining”, because you can not always let it slide when almost everytime you visit this site the negativity is just thrown in your face :saladga: 

This is outrageous ! How are people supposed to complain properly about her only ever performing You And I and Million Reasons if she goes and performs Joanne ? And this only a couple of months after she performed three songs from Chromatica at the VMA's ?? That performance put many monsters in such a difficult position. If it hadn't been for the mask, they wouldn't have had anything to complain about at all.

This lupus event has the potential to be very awkward indeed. I have this vision of her delivering a beautiful, highly emotional performance, her voice soaring, and, well, could 2020 get any worse ?

What I could see her performing from most to least likely (assuming it’s a piano performance and no covers):

1) Shallow

2) Yoü and I

3) Bad Romance

4) Edge of Glory

5) Million Reasons

6) 1000 Doves

7) Sine From Above

8) Born This Way

9) Always Remember Us This Way

Dr Fudge

It is Monday, y’all! Any idea of when we might see this Joanne performance? 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

donatellab
6 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

It is Monday, y’all! Any idea of when we might see this Joanne performance? 

The registration page says the gala will start at 7pm EST

She/Her/Hers

This is about to be the most unremarkable moment of 2020 but I’m still gonna watch :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived