💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform at a virtual event

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

I am the biggest fan of 1000 piano ballad version from Target, I can only hope she remembers it.

It'd be a great oportunity to listen to the piano version of Sine From Above, I personally didn't like the version of the Voce Viva commercial at all, but I can only hope she makes it work at a piano.

Of course I believe she will perform You & I and Million Reasons again.

As a person who deals with depression since the age of 5, I need to say that not all depressive people tend to like sad songs, I like upbeat songs because they make me happy for some time. So I hope she can remember that people with a disease may want to feel happy with an upbeat song too.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria
1 hour ago, Ivy said:

I think 1000 doves piano version could fit with this event, but I can see why she's not doing Chromatica songs for events because most of the lyrics are not really fitting

Anyways can't wait to see her again :kara:

I mean you can make any song fitting if you convolute it enough.

It's not like "on my birthday you sang me a heart of gold/with the guitar humming and no clothes" or "sit back down on the couch where we made love the first time" is relevant to any of the events where she's performed Yoü and I:ladyhaha:

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, Sour Candy said:

Ok, obviously, it's not appropriate to sing Fun Tonight or Sour Candy, but why can't she perform 1000 Doves/Sine at least :bear:

now that you mentioned it..

can Gaga please perform Fun Tonight from now on at these kind of events? 

40 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I mean you can make any song fitting if you convolute it enough.

It's not like "on my birthday you sang me a heart of gold/with the guitar humming and no clothes" or "sit back down on the couch where we made love the first time" is relevant to any of the events where she's performed Yoü and I:ladyhaha:

Well yeah, true. I just feel like some of the Chromatica lyrics are kind of too sad :fatcat:

But I could still see certain ones, like SL, SFA, 1000 doves :tony:

Delulu Rogers
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I honestly like that she's keeping Chromatica's premiere performances for the tour. Can you imagine how excited the crowd is going to be for the opening night? (and we all watching some sh*tty livestream!) :vegas:

And if the tour doesn’t happen? Then we’ll all be left with nothing. And she really should be doing chromatica performances that are professionally recorded and available on YouTube. 90% of her fan base won’t even be at the 6 date ”world” tour. 

Sneaky Oliver
5 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

And if the tour doesn’t happen? Then we’ll all be left with nothing. And she really should be doing chromatica performances that are professionally recorded and available on YouTube. 90% of her fan base won’t even be at the 6 date ”world” tour. 

Ofc it will happen sooner or later. She might release another standalone single like The Cure next year or even in 2022 to have something fresh. Also I think she will be invited to perform in Coachella too. So we might have another Coachella-JWT situation. Knowing Gaga and how much she loves the record, I think she's gonna keep the name, Chromatica Ball and I assume the stage production was already happening when it got postponed so there's no way they will spend so much money for nothing!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

numb the flame
3 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I can see the argument about her performance from both sides. 

However, I believe The problem is that fans are frustrated because she constantly performs the same 3 songs sat at a piano and refuses to acknowledge her new music (which we all love and long for). 
At some point, we need to acknowledge that these copy and paste performances are not doing her any favours in the fan department. People are getting bored and things need to be switched up sometimes. 

Obviously, I Love Gaga, but I never thought the day would come where I’d decide to not bother watching a live performance. 

its just so sad that during what should be the middle of an era, we are all expecting the expected and isn’t that the opposite of evolving as an artist?!? 

tenor.gif?itemid=10854513

Patriziaa Reggiani
7 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Is that real?

Well kind of suits the narrative as Joanne passed away due to lupus. But isn't this song overwhelmingly sad, I love the song but I thought she would perform something uplifting.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Sarah H

The negativity in here! Sheesh. :saladga:

I'm just glad to see her perform.

I'm sure there will be some Chromatica performances at some point in the future. 

Maria Brink

Gaga performing Joanne and I don’t know why anyone is shocked. Since she’s performing at an event in support of LUPUS! It will be a serve. It’s one of her Grammy award winning songs! 
lady gaga 60th grammys GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Battle 4 Ur Life

I’d LOVE to hear 911 again or maybe Alice. 

I’ll take whatever she serves tho.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

16 minutes ago, Chroma said:

I love the song but I thought she would perform something uplifting.

She’s paying tribute to her aunt who died from Lupus. Not everything has to be uplifting. 

Archived