Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform at a virtual event

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

latina twilight

I was hoping she would perform an acoustic version of a song from Chromatica. After seeing all of the complaints, I'd be glad if she performed Y&I and Million Reasons, bc some people seem to be really begging for it.

The negativity of it all, smh.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Ronk said:

At 4:00 into this video Gaga talks about people suffering from Lupus, fibro, and other diseases that cause chronic pain, and announces she is one of them.  I was there at that concert.  Gaga had been performing with the pain from fibro for some time, and this was the last concert she performed before she was hospitalized with fibro. 

I videoed that moment from my seat, but another video on Youtube is better than mine, so watch the moment at 4:00.

i had a great moment even in low quality. 

Actually can't wait to have a new performance and to know what song she chosen. I think she might not be done with Chromatica, and that the Biden thing was not representative at all of what she could put together for another cause (less aesthetically restraining). But I won't take it personally if it's Born this way and just a piano. 

hello hello baby.

13 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I'm begging for her to sing literally ANY other song in history but You and I... PLEASE GOD!

You and I confirmed. Thanks

Anything but the typical ballads pls not those boring songs she uses for these events :sharon:

ModernEcstasy

I can see the argument about her performance from both sides. 

However, I believe The problem is that fans are frustrated because she constantly performs the same 3 songs sat at a piano and refuses to acknowledge her new music (which we all love and long for). 
At some point, we need to acknowledge that these copy and paste performances are not doing her any favours in the fan department. People are getting bored and things need to be switched up sometimes. 

Obviously, I Love Gaga, but I never thought the day would come where I’d decide to not bother watching a live performance. 

its just so sad that during what should be the middle of an era, we are all expecting the expected and isn’t that the opposite of evolving as an artist?!? 

KennyRichie
14 hours ago, TEANUS said:

LEAKED Setlist!

Hide contents

Shallow (Not Chromatica Version)

Million Reasons (Not Chromatica Version)

Yoü and I (Not Chromatica Version)

OT - We love our philanthropical queen as always :heart:

This made me wish for a Chromatica version of every ballad. :huntyga:

I think 1000 doves piano version could fit with this event, but I can see why she's not doing Chromatica songs for events because most of the lyrics are not really fitting

Anyways can't wait to see her again :kara:

Sneaky Oliver

I honestly like that she's keeping Chromatica's premiere performances for the tour. Can you imagine how excited the crowd is going to be for the opening night? (and we all watching some sh*tty livestream!) :vegas:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

yes and

Ok, obviously, it's not appropriate to sing Fun Tonight or Sour Candy, but why can't she perform 1000 Doves/Sine at least :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

eeaarrllaalloo

either 
something from Joanne
SFA acoustic
1000 doves either album version or the acoustic one
The Cure
You and I

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

MaMaMarryTheNight

I bet 20 bucks it’ll be MR and Shallow 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

3 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

I bet 20 bucks it’ll be MR and Shallow 

She's most likely doing Joanne though

A portion of the song's sales literally go to Lupus Research

Archived