💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform at a virtual event

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

shoful

Watch her perform a sad ass song because that’s what people with a disease wanna hear and not an upbeat uplifting one :bradley:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers

Maybe if monsters organize a fundraiser for Chromatica gaga will show up and sing an acoustic version of shallow 

At 4:00 into this video Gaga talks about people suffering from Lupus, fibro, and other diseases that cause chronic pain, and announces she is one of them.  I was there at that concert.  Gaga had been performing with the pain from fibro for some time, and this was the last concert she performed before she was hospitalized with fibro. 

I videoed that moment from my seat, but another video on Youtube is better than mine, so watch the moment at 4:00.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing her again. I wonder what songs she'll perform. I don't think she's done a performance for lupus research before, so there's really no way of knowing what she'll sing. Just looking back on a few other similar gigs, charity events and political rallies, that type of thing, I see she has sung a wide variety of songs : You and I, Edge of Glory, Million Reasons, Shallow, Smile, Angel Down, Come To Mama, Bad Romance, and there are probably more that I'm not aware of. Anyway, main thing is that she will be performing, and that's always a treat.

This is a message to all the petty complainers here stop complaining and just be happy and grateful that gaga is performing again

CHROMATICON
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

This is a message to all the petty complainers here stop complaining and just be happy and grateful that gaga is performing again

Please stop calling fans who are rightfully waiting their favorite songs from Gaga‘s latest release to be performed "petty complainers". Yes, we love seeing Gaga perform, but we want something new too, not the same version of a song we've heard since 2010. :happy:

7 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Please stop calling fans who are rightfully waiting their favorite songs from Gaga‘s latest release to be performed "petty complainers". Yes, we love seeing Gaga perform, but we want something new too, not the same version of a song we've heard since 2010. :happy:

This was geared towards all the petty comments im seeing here

1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

If she doesn't feel like she has to sing Chromatica songs to those kind of events then she has every right for it. Probably she doesn't want to transform those kind of events into a regular Gaga concert about herself and her new album and it makes sense when you think about it because she only does this when she goes to events like this 

50 minutes ago, MOT said:

Looking forward to seeing and hearing her again. I wonder what songs she'll perform. I don't think she's done a performance for lupus research before, so there's really no way of knowing what she'll sing. Just looking back on a few other similar gigs, charity events and political rallies, that type of thing, I see she has sung a wide variety of songs : You and I, Edge of Glory, Million Reasons, Shallow, Smile, Angel Down, Come To Mama, Bad Romance, and there are probably more that I'm not aware of. Anyway, main thing is that she will be performing, and that's always a treat.

Agreed with you guys. I think for this kind of event there is a different mindset into choosing the songs. As a performer myself there are times I want to perform certain songs, but I have to think of the audience and what they might want to hear/what will keep their attention. Of course as artists we should be free to perform whatever we want, but it's also realistic for the artist to want to shape the performance for the type of environment and audience. I'm just happy we'll get a performance, period!

danbekim

I really hope she's doing something from Chromatica :awkney:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Contessa
34 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Little monstrosities complaining about the same thing every single day. It’s getting really tiring now :messga:

“Go girl give us nothing”

Gaga announced to be performing

”Can’t wait to hear MR and Y & I for the millionth time”

:billie:

Archived