💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform at a virtual event

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

jimmytimestep
33 minutes ago, Red said:

Do you guys wanna know why Gaga doesn't perform anywhere anymore? Read every reply before mine and you'll know why.

I was being genuine! I'm here from a greatest hits piano set!  Hell I'm here for C3C!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
34 minutes ago, Red said:

Do you guys wanna know why Gaga doesn't perform anywhere anymore? Read every reply before mine and you'll know why.

the critiques are valid lol

she just does the same corny introductions and the same 3 piano ballads

TimisaMonster

After Joe's rally...don't expect anything from Chromatica...not even SFA :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Suspiria
51 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

The return of 'Joanne'??? :udidnt::excited:

This would actually make sense, and would be a nice change from Shallow/MR/Yoü and I. Now that you've mentioned it I actually really hope she does it.

That said I won't believe she's performing until it's happening in front of my eyes.

Suspiria
47 minutes ago, Hebi said:

At least we will get another look...

I thought this about the Biden rally and we got... a sweatshirt and jeans:bradley:

Spoiler

(Kidding, I know she served a major look before the rally)

41 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Promotional wise she has no reasons to perform any of Chromatica songs there because it would give a 0 boost. Gaga will be there for more humanitarian reasons 

So? This makes zero sense. Despite promotional reasons she has new songs out and fans who are dying to see them live.

It’s a fundraiser not a funeral. She can perform upbeat songs and put on a show. If she will do that, we don’t know.

PxA limited
1 hour ago, Red said:

Yeah, must be that. 

What a toxic behavior.

ShayCristoforo

Perfect opportunity to sing something like 1,000 Doves

But we’ll get an acoustic version of Who Let The Dogs Out :poot:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

"Hello lupus people, its me Gaga, im so happy to be with you here this evening, i know times are hard right now but we need to always remember to..

*sings smile by nat king cole*

I love you guys, bye "

LGMonster95
13 minutes ago, ghs said:

So? This makes zero sense. Despite promotional reasons she has new songs out and fans who are dying to see them live.

It’s a fundraiser not a funeral. She can perform upbeat songs and put on a show. If she will do that, we don’t know.

If she doesn't feel like she has to sing Chromatica songs to those kind of events then she has every right for it. Probably she doesn't want to transform those kind of events into a regular Gaga concert about herself and her new album and it makes sense when you think about it because she only does this when she goes to events like this 

MonsterPawPR

when does this take place? The page says monday but Gagadaily says tomorrow :poot: 

is there more than one date or did ggd had a typo?

Free My Mind ARTPOP

Archived