Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform at a virtual event

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you guys wanna know why Gaga doesn't perform anywhere anymore? Read every reply before mine and you'll know why.

numb the flame

while I'm glad to see her performing again, if she ignores that sixth studio album of hers entitled Chromatica yet again I think I may just loose my mind. 

Glamourpuss

Yay! I hope she performs something different to what she usually performs at these kinds of events but I'll honestly be happy with anything. 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Red said:

Do you guys wanna know why Gaga doesn't perform anywhere anymore? Read every reply before mine and you'll know why.

I don't think it's too wrong of her fanbase to want her to perform the new music she just released six months ago instead of performing You & I which she has performed at most live events since 2010, Million Reasons or Shallow. 

theARTVampire

Gaga speech: "...I'm so happy they made this event possible. Now put your hands up for You and I"! :toofunny:

Decodekid
1 minute ago, theARTVampire said:

Gaga speech: "...I'm so happy they made this event possible. Now put your hands up for You and I"! :toofunny:

Truly her straight hit :diane:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

numb the flame

all I'm saying is if this was 2011Ga she would've performed an acoustic version of TEOG or Y&I maybe even BTW. If she doesn't perform anything from Chromatica (for example SL, ROM, Free Woman, Sine or 1000 Doves) then I think it's safe to assume she doesn't give a sh!t about performing anything from it anymore and consider the era over. She's been given two opportunities to perform (the Biden rally and now this) and the first time she sung Shallow. 

LGMonster95

Promotional wise she has no reasons to perform any of Chromatica songs there because it would give a 0 boost. Gaga will be there for more humanitarian reasons 

Archived