Gaga to perform at a virtual event

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
1 hour ago, CHROMATICON said:

I feel like all of this drama will come to an end the day Gaga decides to explain everything. We all have different theories about what is going on with her and her almost clear-as-water lack of passion for her music lately. Some say she’s lazy, others, that she’s just a money-hungry woman from the Hollywood elite, others, that her health in general is the problem. I personally think it’s all about her healing process, maybe it's the therapy and medications? I don't know, but what I do know is that we, as fans, at least deserve to know what's happening with her. 

Gaga deserves privacy, I know she does, but I think I speak for most of us in here when I say that we don't want explanations because she owe us anything, I think it's because we are genuinely worried and conflicted about who she is right now and what's going on. Maybe is because we grew up with Gaga being so transparent about who she was, about her art, she exuded passion, theatre, fierceness, she had a personality and suddenly it all went down. It’s no coincidence that, as harsh as it sounds, most of this fanbase feels like Gaga‘s work seems a bit half assed in a way lately. We just want to know from Gaga herself, if she’s not doing alright or just doesn't want to promote it's ok, but KNOWING something would be nice. 

honestly yeah I do agree that we should have some statement from either Gaga herself or even Bobby as to why she seems so disconnected from everything this year. Since we don't know anything that's going on with her and her team, to outsiders (e.g her fans and the GP) it does seem as though Gaga only posts when she has to promote Haus Labs, Valentino or the Tudor watches because of contracts so it comes across as "oh she only cares about money now" which I would hope isn't the case with Gaga. When I use the word "disconnected" I mean as though she doesn't seem to "be in the room" or that her mind is elsewhere which could be down to her anti psychotic medication. While I understand Interscope possibly wouldn't fund anything new so she needed that LG brand deal, it does come across weird that she didn't mention the 911 short film for the whole of October until LG needed Gaga to promote their new TV line where again we have that issue of it appearing although Gaga only posts when she has to promote something due to contracts. I think we have so many questions that deserve answers from Gaga herself or her her but I doubt we'll ever get a statement from anyone in the haus. 

Okay, I finally watched it cause I couldn't at night and I think the editing probably wasn't made by Gaga's team but by the Gala :oprah:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

45 minutes ago, Quran said:

This forum is so far off the deep end, it’s truly sad. Gaga could literally kill someone and the delusional gays here would run to her defense. 
but it’s actually telling. „S-stop living through her!“ they say, DYING inside because they are desperate for anything. Then they get angry that the select few that call her out on her bullshit aren’t happy with crumbles.

Yes, you are well aware that Gaga doesn’t give one **** anymore. „She gave us an album during a pandemic!“, so does everyone, kiddo. But funny that you mention that album, Gaga doesn’t seem to remember it. She never cared for it. She wasn’t getting tired of telling the story of how she had to be dragged into the studio to record it. There’s not one production credit. It’s a bloodpop album she sang over. 2008-2012 Gaga is rolling in her Grave. 
„she gave us music video productions during a pandemic!“, SL (she delivered her cheapest video so that she can get Apple sponsorship) and ROM were filmed pre-COVID. 911 is.. the directors vision and everything. Once again, she was the Fessel for someone’s ideas and creativity. I can guarantee, had there not been a sponsorship, she wouldn’t even have thought of filming another video. 
Theres seriously so much to count this era that went wrong, and yes, it’s her fault. People have to stop making excuses and candy-coat everything. „I hope she doesn’t read this thread :(„ LMAOO as if she would visit this site in the first place in 2020. you’re seriously stuck in 2012. im sure she’s aware how her fans feel this era, and i dear to god hope her incompetent team is aware that we all hate them. But the thing is, she doesn’t care. 
the brave rock star in a pop stars body is dead. We Stan a Malibu housewife that releases Ibiza tunes on the side now. There’s not one ounce of authenticity left. 

it’s funny in hindsight when she was shading Madonna in that pretentious interview, when she said „oh we‘re not similar at all. I write and produce all my music ;)„.. which was gross considering the fact that Madonna does so as well. But, it’s like, no, thats not the thing that differentiates you. it’s that unlike your LA-socialite ass, Madonna didn’t give up 10 years into her career. 

A well-constructed, literate and utterly unnecessary comment. Lots of conclusions drawn and presented as fact. You can GUARANTEE ! Yeah ?

It takes intelligence to write what you wrote, but choosing to hit the submit button takes something else again. 

1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

All the nonsense you’re spilling is untrue, and it doesn’t surprise me that you have a Madonna avatar. If she lost her fire then why did she release 911, her best music video in years, just 3 months ago? We don’t have to try to prove that she isn’t lazy, because this year has shown that she’s a hardworking woman, and no, just because she doesn’t wear a bra and thong and goes out looking flawleSs GorL doesn’t mean she’s lazy. You saying you love Chromatica doesn’t mean that your first paragraph is true.

Yes, the 911 music video is awesome, but that's because of the director who had that idea. Of course the meaning of the song is important to make a whole story.

But don't forget her best videos were directed by professionals. And Gaga just shared her opinions. 

Justin Drew Bieber
54 minutes ago, Yxcvbnm said:

Yes, the 911 music video is awesome, but that's because of the director who had that idea. Of course the meaning of the song is important to make a whole story.

But don't forget her best videos were directed by professionals. And Gaga just shared her opinions. 

You guys will always try to discredit Gaga, no matter what she does. Without Gaga the videos wouldn’t be what they are. It’s so stupid how y’all always wanna say “well yes this was good because”, Stop👏Trying👏To👏Discredit👏Gaga👏. You probably think “ASIB smashed and not Gaga”

28 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

You guys will always try to discredit Gaga, no matter what she does. Without Gaga the videos wouldn’t be what they are. It’s so stupid how y’all always wanna say “well yes this was good because”, Stop👏Trying👏To👏Discredit👏Gaga👏. You probably think “ASIB smashed and not Gaga”

You are wrong honey,

madonna wink GIF

cause the only winner of creating that movie and the soundtrack is Gaga. She received the awards, the highlight, the attention, and of course the GP's love. Cooper as a director was overshadowed unfortunately and Gaga could play herself in a movie,she did that well and everything in case of that era. 

Xoxo

Justin Drew Bieber
5 minutes ago, Yxcvbnm said:

You are wrong honey,

madonna wink GIF

cause the only winner of creating that movie and the soundtrack is Gaga. She received the awards, the highlight, the attention, and of course the GP's love. Cooper as a director was overshadowed unfortunately and Gaga could play herself in a movie,she did that well and everything in case of that era. 

Xoxo

Gaga didn’t play herself lol.. Ally is very different from what Gaga was in her rise to fame.

vixdean
8 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Frustrated and disappointed for what? Taking a break to honour one’s mental and physical well being? YOU GUYS ARE SICK.

That's complete fabrication from fans that want to find some sort of reason for her not doing anything Chromatica related.

So she's taking "a break to honour one’s mental and physical well being", but that is only applicable to Chromatica and her music?! She's not taking a break from Haus Labs, for example, or her acting career.

If you can't see that there's a clear disconnect from Gaga, her musical outuput and her fans for some time now, that's just blindness.

Let's all just stop making up excuses, and just accept it for what it is. It's better for our own mental well being.

TheProfessor
2 hours ago, Quran said:

This forum is so far off the deep end, it’s truly sad. Gaga could literally kill someone and the delusional gays here would run to her defense. 
but it’s actually telling. „S-stop living through her!“ they say, DYING inside because they are desperate for anything. Then they get angry that the select few that call her out on her bullshit aren’t happy with crumbles.

Yes, you are well aware that Gaga doesn’t give one **** anymore. „She gave us an album during a pandemic!“, so does everyone, kiddo. But funny that you mention that album, Gaga doesn’t seem to remember it. She never cared for it. She wasn’t getting tired of telling the story of how she had to be dragged into the studio to record it. There’s not one production credit. It’s a bloodpop album she sang over. 2008-2012 Gaga is rolling in her Grave. 
„she gave us music video productions during a pandemic!“, SL (she delivered her cheapest video so that she can get Apple sponsorship) and ROM were filmed pre-COVID. 911 is.. the directors vision and everything. Once again, she was the Fessel for someone’s ideas and creativity. I can guarantee, had there not been a sponsorship, she wouldn’t even have thought of filming another video. 
Theres seriously so much to count this era that went wrong, and yes, it’s her fault. People have to stop making excuses and candy-coat everything. „I hope she doesn’t read this thread :(„ LMAOO as if she would visit this site in the first place in 2020. you’re seriously stuck in 2012. im sure she’s aware how her fans feel this era, and i dear to god hope her incompetent team is aware that we all hate them. But the thing is, she doesn’t care. 
the brave rock star in a pop stars body is dead. We Stan a Malibu housewife that releases Ibiza tunes on the side now. There’s not one ounce of authenticity left. 

it’s funny in hindsight when she was shading Madonna in that pretentious interview, when she said „oh we‘re not similar at all. I write and produce all my music ;)„.. which was gross considering the fact that Madonna does so as well. But, it’s like, no, thats not the thing that differentiates you. it’s that unlike your LA-socialite ass, Madonna didn’t give up 10 years into her career. 

You need to get perma banned immediately!!

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, vixdean said:

That's complete fabrication from fans that want to find some sort of reason for her not doing anything Chromatica related.

So she's taking "a break to honour one’s mental and physical well being", but that is only applicable to Chromatica and her music?! She's not taking a break from Haus Labs, for example.

Let's all just stop making up excuses, and just accept it for what it is. It's better for our own mental well being.

Haus Labs is obviously contractual :rip: what other examples do you have?

vixdean
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Haus Labs is obviously contractual :rip: what other examples do you have?

What leads you to believe is just contractual? It's just your supposition... It's her brand, of her own making, and something she is 100% devoted to. 

I honestly don't care if she does more promo or not, but claiming that everything is the same as before is simply untrue, and her passion for her music, her creative drive, her dedication to her art and her fans is just not there.

And I totally accept that. Perhaps it's what's right for her and for her well being, and I'm at peace with that, and will fully support her.

25 minutes ago, TheProfessor said:

You need to get perma banned immediately!!

13 minutes ago, Quran said:

For what? Voicing my opinion :triggered:

Yes. Your 'opinion' is nothing more than poisonous invective. You know that.

Archived