Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform at a virtual event

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

28 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

even I who defend against the *ssholes of this fanbase, am not going to lie... this was a choice and you can express your disappointment but to go as far as questioning her character because of a poor performance... are some of y'all okay!? 

some lms become so dramatic and show their ugliest selves whenever disappointed

remember how she was called every word in the book including "money hungry" when she delayed "Chromatica" meanwhile woman was raising millions for covid? you gotta know where the f*cking line is and not cross it! What the hell is this?

Exactly.  And why are lms disappointed when her segment in the event was not made for her fans?  It was made to support the Lupus cause, and probably came off very well to a general audience.   Fans should realize that not everything Gaga does is about them or intended to please them.  For something like this the concert clips chosen, the editing, and the production have nothing to do with what fans might want.  If you take your fan hat off and watch the video imagining you do not follow Gaga, and put aside personal expectations as a fan, you might find the video to be moving and realize it gets the intended point across about how Lupus needs to be addressed, focusing on one victim of Lupus, her aunt Joanne.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y’all have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. You have no idea what the foundation asked for or wanted from Gaga. For all we know, maybe they specifically requested a video of her favorite performance of Joanne. Maybe this particular performance holds a special place in Gagas heart. You don’t know! And it’s not Gagas job to explain herself to you. It probably happened last minute. Gagas not even in LA right now. She just gave you an album in the midst of a pandemic! Can you calm the f*** down and stop acting like the world revolves around you and Gaga and what she gives to us as fans! :saladga: This is the first times she’s been able to stop in 10 years! And I hope to god she’s enjoying her time and not worrying about what she owes us! 

ConnorFilm
7 minutes ago, Renie said:

Y’all have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. You have no idea what the foundation asked for or wanted from Gaga. For all we know, maybe they specifically requested a video of her favorite performance of Joanne. Maybe this particular performance holds a special place in Gagas heart. You don’t know! And it’s not Gagas job to explain herself to you. It probably happened last minute. Gagas not even in LA right now. She just gave you an album in the midst of a pandemic! Can you calm the f*** down and stop acting like the world revolves around you and Gaga and what she gives to us as fans! :saladga: This is the first times she’s been able to stop in 10 years! And I hope to god she’s enjoying her time and not worrying about what she owes us! 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

vixdean

The mental gymnastics are a bit much. 

It is what it is, and people have every right to feel frustrated and disappointed. 

I am going to cry when I saw your comment, and cant stop thinking about why she is depressed all the time :(

this is the first year Gaga gave herself a true break but the LMS start attacking her and stating her a  LAZY , money  driven ,  hypocritical...and this truly make me feel sick

LateToCult
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Here is the video if anyone wants to see it! I knew it was gonna be from the Joanne World Tour. 

Pls I thought it was some iPhone footage at first. :ladyhaha:

I'm... shocked :wtfga:

Girl, was this going to be the quality of the JWT DVD? :messga:

I'm really trying to avoid being judgy but, girl... :fatcat:

17 minutes ago, vixdean said:

The mental gymnastics are a bit much. 

It is what it is, and people have every right to feel frustrated and disappointed. 

Frustrated and disappointed for what? Taking a break to honour one’s mental and physical well being? YOU GUYS ARE SICK.

Dr Fudge

One can only hope she doesn’t visit here anymore. It must be scary living under such a careful scope. 

A low-grade off the radar event does NOT deserve so much hate. Geez.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Runway

3 days ago no one even cared about this lupus research gala and suddenly everyone is outraged :ladyhaha: i love little *******s 

Why are y'all fighting again? I'm tired of seeing people dragging each other since this ****ing pandemic started. No one's happy let's not make things worse. :messga:

57 minutes ago, Renie said:

All of this.  And I think this is actually more likely than not:  "Maybe this particular performance holds a special place in Gagas heart."

I live outside the space time continuum.

2 hours ago, SKANK said:

I would never use the word lazy to discribe Gaga. She is an extremely hard worker. 

This is just an example of a missed opportunity. 

Remember her amfAR charity performance? Standing on a white piano, her skin covered in powder and pearls, singing an unreleased original ballad? 

In the past, every performance no matter how small, was an opportunity she used to explore and evolve her art.  That isn’t true anymore. Which is fine. But it’s also fine if older fans are disappointed in her shift in priorities as an artist. 

U are always spilling the truth and some people here don’t like that :bradley:

Kadikaado

Right now I am truly concerned. She must be sick if she can't even do a piano performance. I just hope she gets ok. I wonder what's happening with Gaga, is it a disease, mental health etc?

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived