💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform at a virtual event

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

CHROMATICON

Monsters really have no excuse to still defend this. Gaga just got too... Lazy I guess? I don't care what anyone thinks when it's as clear as water. Why is she sharing a half assed horriby edited video from a 2017 performance? She said "never-before-seen" when we've literally seen it at least 20 times. Was it really that hard to just sit on a piano or a guitar and perform Joanne? :saladga:

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaMaMarryTheNight
4 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

It wasn't for us.

It was for a charity.

And she still didn't even bother:awkney:

Sorry but there's no way of getting around it, this is bad.

She didn’t even bother enough to try to edit it properly :ladyhaha: the transitions, the sudden change of HQ vocals into potato quality.. like how lazy can you be 

“that it’s not about her and for charity” makes it even worse 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

xoxo Craig

Here is the video if anyone wants to see it! I knew it was gonna be from the Joanne World Tour. 

End Racism Now

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

It wasn't for us.

It was for a charity.

And she still didn't even bother:awkney:

Sorry but there's no way of getting around it, this is bad.

Well she wanted to share a Joanne performance because her aunt had the disease, and knowing what Gaga is like she would have wanted to share a performance she hadn't used before. The only thing wrong with it was the editing really. She didn't have to perform live for this and we haven't heard much from Gaga recently to know if she has a valid reason for not wanting to perform. It doesn't make her lazy and doesn't mean she doesn't care about the charity. She might have donated a lot of money towards it for all we know. 

Just now, Glamourpuss said:

Well she wanted to share a Joanne performance because her aunt had the disease, and knowing what Gaga is like she would have wanted to share a performance she hadn't used before. The only thing wrong with it was the editing really. She didn't have to perform live for this and we haven't heard much from Gaga recently to know if she has a valid reason for not wanting to perform. It doesn't make her lazy and doesn't mean she doesn't care about the charity. She might have donated a lot of money towards it for all we know. 

U have to admit sis, it’s a biTTTT of a mess :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Not them saying Joanne was made in 2017... lkdfjsdlkfjs

Lovely performance, nonetheless. But... ogmg

3 points in and ready for more

xoxo Craig

I mean... I think if she performed it on the piano and sang it now, it would be better than that :selena:.  I do agree that it's kind of lazy to send in something thing thats so poorly edited. At least she looked amazing, but I've heard her sing Joanne better than that. 

End Racism Now

Just noticed they put in the intro monologue that Gaga recorded the album in 2017, this is all so- :laughga:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

WHY THE HARSH CUT FROM THE RAIN PERFORMANCE TO A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SET???

Her performances on the tour were always pretty organic, so chopping them together really highlighted that it was from different nights...

The performance(s) themselves are fine, but... come on now...

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I mean... I think if she performed it on the piano and sang it now, it would be better than that :selena:.  I do agree that it's kind of lazy to send in something things so poorly edited. At least she looked amazing, but I've heard her sing Joanne better than that. 

Considering that they botched together several different shows for this "performance"... they could have 1) used performances with better vocals 2) stuck to the first one with the rain, for consistency (and also it sounds better).

Like... mess...

Suspiria

Remember she did a full concert and served this major look for some Russian millionaire's wedding because she got paid a few million

6._lady_gaga_preforming.jpg

But she won't even sit at her piano for a charity because she's not getting paid.

I wonder if Biden had to pay her to sing at that rally. There must have been some monetary incentive.

Literally what are we even supporting about her at this point.

Archived