💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Joins Brad Pitt in David Leitch's Action Thriller 'Bullet Train'

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Actually, the cast is somewhat diverse...well diverse for Hollywood (which isn't saying much). Andrew Koji from Warrior, Brian Tyree Henry, and Zazie Beetz are in it...so it looks like there are probably 8 characters in the ensemble and 3 out of the 8 are POC.

Maybe I've been spoiling myself by keeping my media primarily with Casts/Creators of Color, and/or queer content, and/or the Black and Brown experience, but this is exactly what I meant ("diverse for Hollywood") LOL

But I'm excited to have those actors in it!

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
15 minutes ago, Miel said:

Maybe I've been spoiling myself by keeping my media primarily with Casts/Creators of Color, and/or queer content, and/or the Black and Brown experience, but this is exactly what I meant ("diverse for Hollywood") LOL

But I'm excited to have those actors in it!

I feel you. It's kind of sad that 1/2 (or nearly 1/2) the cast being POC is unusual because that should be far more common than an all white or nearly all white cast. I'm looking forward to the new Wes Anderson film, but it's ridiculous he keeps getting away with casting like 95% white folks in his movies. He deserves far more of a side-eye considering he has such a bad record when it comes to diversity. The French Dispatch is stacked and has like 15+ plus actors who are all fairly big names...and exactly 2 are POC.

1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

He did the original John Wick, Atomic Blonde, one of those Fast and Furious spin-offs, and Deadpool 2.

thank u very much! :heart: Wow Atomic Blonde and John Wick were great! I'm not a fan of Fast and Furious nor Deadpool but I am excited for what he does with this film! thanks again

Ghost Face

Love it! But hope she will tone down the fake Hollywood persona & interviews she did last time..

lady gaga GIF by SAG Awards

It's an honor.

Just now, Alice 911 said:

hope she will tone down the fake Hollywood persona & interviews she did last time..

She can do whatever she wants 

200.gif

Ghost Face
21 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

She can do whatever she wants 

200.gif

And I can hope whatever I wants 

comedy please GIF by CBC

It's an honor.

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

Love it! But hope she will tone down the fake Hollywood persona & interviews she did last time..

No, that was great and entertaining.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived