• Last Reply
Blastertoyo
5 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Bullet Train, American Horror Story, A Star Is Born, Gucci :ally:

Gucci Horror Star Train 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

HausOfAntonio

I’d be busy getting booked too if my acting debut got nominated for a best actress oscar :legend:

Gagaloo911
6 hours ago, migamiga said:

All i hear is LG7 is pushed back :poot:

As if LG7 was ever coming next year anyway :poot:

Interested in what role she will play and how this will go.

LilyLark
37 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

As if LG7 was ever coming next year anyway :poot:

Interested in what role she will play and how this will go.

Honestly, it might. Gaga's gotta pop out a certain number of albums for Interscope in a certain time frame (Adele's the only one I think who can get away with taking so long without p*ssing off her label). She usually releases something every 2 years...

Since it says a supporting role, I'm guessing she isn't one of the assassins or she is one that gets killed early.

22 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Honestly, it might. Gaga's gotta pop out a certain number of albums for Interscope in a certain time frame (Adele's the only one I think who can get away with taking so long without p*ssing off her label). She usually releases something every 2 years...

Since it says a supporting role, I'm guessing she isn't one of the assassins or she is one that gets killed early.

she's an oscar nominated actress, there's no way she's doing a small role
I bet she will appear at least a third of this film

freebit

I liked Atomic Blonde, so this is cool. The story sounds interesting. Since it's a Brad Pitt movie, a lot of people will be interested in watching it by default (not a fan of his, but he's one of the few huge movie stars left). 

23 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Hope she doesn't get fridged, or is Brad or whoever's long lost gf/wife in flashbacks. I hate those kinds of roles for actresses I like. 

9 minutes ago, freebit said:

I liked Atomic Blonde, so this is cool. The story sounds interesting. Since it's a Brad Pitt movie, a lot of people will be interested in watching it by default (not a fan of his, but he's one of the few huge movie stars left). 

Hope she doesn't get fridged, or is Brad or whoever's long lost gf/wife in flashbacks. I hate those kinds of roles for actresses I like. 

Not to be that person, but knowing this is directed by a man makes me believe that increases her chances of getting fridged by up to %1000 fdsdkjflksflkjsdf

3 points in and ready for more

My initial reaction: she's taking up her time to do a small supporting role in what likely will be a boring, vapid, white-man action movie, instead of doing literally anything else? Come on

My second reaction: good for her I am happy for her

3 points in and ready for more

can some skinny legend plz post a list of all the movies this director has made. I have not heard of him I think

LilyLark
22 minutes ago, Miel said:

My initial reaction: she's taking up her time to do a small supporting role in what likely will be a boring, vapid, white-man action movie, instead of doing literally anything else? Come on

My second reaction: good for her I am happy for her

Actually, the cast is somewhat diverse...well diverse for Hollywood (which isn't saying much). Andrew Koji from Warrior, Brian Tyree Henry, and Zazie Beetz are in it...so it looks like there are probably 8 characters in the ensemble and 3 out of the 8 are POC.

LilyLark
36 minutes ago, freebit said:

Yeah, the fact that he did Atomic Blonde is promising in terms of having some strong characters who are women....

But some of his other films totally have had women fridged, and when I read "supporting role" my mind went there like you did...

LilyLark
9 minutes ago, dit said:

can some skinny legend plz post a list of all the movies this director has made. I have not heard of him I think

He did the original John Wick, Atomic Blonde, one of those Fast and Furious spin-offs, and Deadpool 2.

Archived