Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ariana DETHRONES Justin, is now Spotify’s #1 Artist WW

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber
21 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

honestly shocked that many people listen to Justin Bieber in 2020. Really shows how dead the music industry is 

It has more to do with both artists being under Scooter’s management and him buying more playlist exposure 

26 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

It has more to do with both artists being under Scooter’s management and him buying more playlist exposure 

Omg I just remembered... wasn't Scooter in talks to be Gaga's manager after ARTPOP? And then she kept Bobby because he did a great job with Cheek To Cheek:udidnt: thank God she kept him

1 hour ago, Killa said:

Now you get why she keeps releasing and went for the safe route. She can give something differentbfor next era but its good shes enjoying the ride and keeping on top of the tide... 

Yes, she's smart to continue to do what people are liking.  And the talent!

I live outside the space time continuum.

54 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

People are delusional if they think this era is a flop sales/streaming-wise :ally:

But this definitely is the first era of Ari's where a large chunk of the GP were disappointed with what she's put out, and that has the potential to undermine future success :bear:

I wonder how many of the GP actually listened tho.  I was kinda negative about the album when I heard the about style of music people were saying she did.  But then I listened to every song, and wow I love the album. :heart:  Keep on going Ari, you're amazing.  Totally.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived