Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ava Max : My Head & My Heart + remix

Teletubby

Featured Posts

DenDenTired
1 hour ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

She sampled. There is a difference.

About half of the song is identical, if she kept the beat and made it her own it’s be fine but it’s straight up a teenage girl singing into a hairbrush with a twist. She’s an industry plant and she’s not doing that well. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stevana229
6 hours ago, Magneto said:

The beginning of the chorus is a total bop and so high energy, but then the sample kinda brings it down imo. It's also a shame that the same sample is used in a different song that's all over the radio atm in The Netherlands

AGREED. the chorus is good, but the sample used for the post chorus kinda ruins it

In Ajay's words: “If it came on shuffle I probably would probably bop to it and I wouldn't skip it, but would I play it on my own? Not necessarily. It didn't connect with me... I'm gonna need more time with it” :ally:

ELECTROHEART

A Bop :nooo:

The gays should appreciate Ava more, bc she's always serving us pop perfection :nooo:

This is very 90s, Is ha Chromatica coming?? :nooo:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Blastertoyo
5 hours ago, stevana229 said:

AGREED. the chorus is good, but the sample used for the post chorus kinda ruins it

90% of the song is the sample melody :huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

BornAsUnic0rn

Ok but this is great, she does throwback pop so well. It’s well written and produced, it is euphoric and my nostalgia is flying through the roof.  

Between Ava, Miley & Kylie all serving these throwback, nostalgia infused records.. I’m on the moon. 

Curunir
On 11/20/2020 at 6:47 AM, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Ok but this is great, she does throwback pop so well. It’s well written and produced, it is euphoric and my nostalgia is flying through the roof.  

This so much. It feels new yet familiar at the same time and I'm living for that honestly :firega:

• 3 weeks later...
Teletubby

remix

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived