💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I WILL defend what Gaga does: here’s why

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

A pandemic is on fire and y'all worry about Gaga's schedule. Let the poor woman live and do whatever the hell she wants. 

Do sth else do your eyebrows. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lemondeduerl

Apparently if you aren't praising this era then you can't be a fan. I'm not asking promotion for the charts. I'm asking for creative and interesting things. That's why I stan her. Not only because her voice is great, not only because her music makes me feel things. Mostly because she's a living performance. I she doesn't have to put 10 inch heels to go to starbucks or wear a BDSM outfit everytime she appears in public. She doesn't have to release a single and a video every week. But I miss how she paid attention to her music besides the lyrics and the sound. There are a lot of ways to make good content during these times. Lately most of the time we know about her in social media is because she's promoting HL (which is another topic I would like to discuss but that's personal opinion about the brand). I not mad, I love makeup and I'm not hating her AT ALL. I still support her obviously, but I don't understand the choices she has been making since ASIB. That's it. And I think a big part of the fandom agrees. Her life, her choice I understand and she's a human but

real housewives of orange county discussion GIF

lmao peace and respect xoxo

:)

I really don't get why some people here are shady and reply with .gifs.

Honestly, at first I thought that Chromatica sounded too generic and too house-y for something Gaga would ever make but then I started to look into the lyrics and watched a bunch of her interviews.

And then I discovered the essence and the reason behind Chromatica, about her pain and her suffering.

Now, that's all I listen to. It's pure art. The more I listen to other artists the more I begin to idolize Chromatica and how good it is.

I wish more people would be open to talk about the ''negative'' (or controversial) parts of this album and herself and not throw some .gifs at you. There are negative parts in every aspect of our lives, it's okay to talk about them, it's okay to talk about Gaga.

Personally, I try to understand her wholeheartedly and not judge. I couldn't find one single thing that is worth 'criticizing' about her or her album.

However, I will forever blind-stan The Fame Album and it seems so underrated here.

Paparazzi Obsessed

Regina George

I think Gaga should take a long break.. At least 5 years from music (any music including live performances).. She can do movies, TV or whatever in meantime.. I say this because it's clear to everyone who is truly her fan that she is not enjoying music industry as much as she used to. She lost that love and that is okay. Watching her from 2013 to now is like watching a person fall out of love. She just lost that spark and everyone who is here for longer than since 2013 can tell. She needs a long break and she needs to come to terms with herself and regain that love for music and pop culture she had before (if that's even possible at this point).

Also I don't understand fans who are here acting as if she is in the industry for 50 years. She is here for only 12 years and she's already sick of it all.. Look at Cher, Madonna and many others who were doing music for 30+ years and never seemed to be sick of it until now for example with Cher.. She is relatively "new" artist when you think about it.. It's not like she's here since 90s or 80s.. And she's ONLY at her 6th record.

PxA limited
22 hours ago, Runway said:

Except she doesn’t hate everything about it. You clearly have a weird way of interpreting her words :vegas: 

also you are the only one exhibiting anger by responding to people with an opposing opinion to yours and calling them delusional 

I never said anyone is delusional, those were your words ;)

PxA limited
21 hours ago, Regina George said:

I think Gaga should take a long break.. At least 5 years from music (any music including live performances).. She can do movies, TV or whatever in meantime.. I say this because it's clear to everyone who is truly her fan that she is not enjoying music industry as much as she used to. She lost that love and that is okay. Watching her from 2013 to now is like watching a person fall out of love. She just lost that spark and everyone who is here for longer than since 2013 can tell. She needs a long break and she needs to come to terms with herself and regain that love for music and pop culture she had before (if that's even possible at this point).

Also I don't understand fans who are here acting as if she is in the industry for 50 years. She is here for only 12 years and she's already sick of it all.. Look at Cher, Madonna and many others who were doing music for 30+ years and never seemed to be sick of it until now for example with Cher.. She is relatively "new" artist when you think about it.. It's not like she's here since 90s or 80s.. And she's ONLY at her 6th record.

My words too but I got dragged for it.

Everything you said is on point. 

Keith Urban Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

WhiteWitch

I had to sign in to chime in. I was definitely one of those devastated by the delay, and wasn’t impressed with Chromatica at first, but it was what 2020 needed, and was worth the delay. 

That said @Regina George, Cher has been around since the 60s and is well established with 26 albums?? Unless there is a different Cher you are mentioning?

It seems that people haven’t forgotten that there is still a pandemic, and maybe Gaga doesn’t feel comfortable taking some of the unnecessary risks other artists feel they need to make to stay relevant, and I don’t see anyone really considering that position in these threads. Nor is anyone addressing that she filmed an entire fan favorite music video for 911, which was just released like a month or two ago as a non single. 

It seems that many of you have an unrealistic expectation that she releases a visual album the way Beyoncé does, but with the promotion of a blockbuster film, and I’m not really seeing anyone doing that at all. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, WhiteWitch said:

That said @Regina George, Cher has been around since the 60s and is well established with 26 albums?? Unless there is a different Cher you are mentioning?

Amm yes? :poot: I don't understand what's wrong with what I said?

WhiteWitch
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Amm yes? :poot: I don't understand what's wrong with what I said?

Ok I see what you were saying. For a second, I read that as you saying Cher was new for some reason lol. I was like nooooooo!!! Don’t shade the goddess hahahahahaha

Regina George
Just now, WhiteWitch said:

Ok I see what you were saying. For a second, I read that as you saying Cher was new for some reason lol. I was like nooooooo!!! Don’t shade the goddess hahahahahaha

Ohh.. I just said that she said she's over music industry just few years ago after 30-40 years being in the business..

WhiteWitch
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Ohh.. I just said that she said she's over music industry just few years ago after 30-40 years being in the business..

I think that’s something I’ve really been thinking about lately too. Stan culture and changes in the industry have definitely seemed to have negative consequences for so many artists lately, and I am actually curious to see how many artists are feeling disenfranchised lately 

Regina George
Just now, WhiteWitch said:

I think that’s something I’ve really been thinking about lately too. Stan culture and changes in the industry have definitely seemed to have negative consequences for so many artists lately, and I am actually curious to see how many artists are feeling disenfranchised lately 

I feel like that's because people were never closer to celebrities than today.. Today you see their every move and you can just tweet them and say whatever you like. Before it was much more respectful and much more of a big experience to actually be able to see your idol. Now all of that is lost and everyone is able to say whatever without ANY consequences.

• LittleMonster20 changed the title to I WILL defend what Gaga does: here’s why

Archived