Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I WILL defend what Gaga does: here’s why

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

PxA limited
5 minutes ago, Runway said:

This is what she loves to do. She loves to act, she loves to write music and perform. She hates the dehumanizing aspect that comes with it. Its not hard to understand

what doesnt add up is your lack of empathy. If she ever tries to harm herself it will be fame that did that to her and lack of compassion, but shes strong and she will not leave to an “island”  and abandon her art just because some idiots tell her to do so lmfao

So if I'm a doctor, I love to cure and help people but I really hate telling them about ther illness and that is the bad aspect to it.  Well, I am so sorry for that. We all chose a particular path for ourselves (talking about people who did have a choice, like her and me),

If it doesn't work for you in that amount and you hate the bad aspect so much, isn't it healthier to try something else? Being half billionaire must leave you a lot of choices, you don't have to make music for general public and be out there all the time for stupid reasons such as advertising designer perfumes.

And let me remind you, she sang about fame and she knew everything and still pursued it with such a flame. We are not talking about child starts such as Justin or Britney who had no idea what was coming for them. 

And you can call me idiot a hundred times, it says more about you, diminishing the people who this term is used for.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, petararthur said:

If it doesn't work for you in that amount and you hate the bad aspect so much, isn't it healthier to try something else? Being half billionaire must leave you a lot of choices, 

You came on a LG fan forum to tell her to quit music. :grr:  I like her music :crossed:

waking up and realising you've been acting hysterical on GGD again.... Cheers monsters :) get your Joanne hats on. 

hello hello baby.

Pennywise
On 11/20/2020 at 12:29 PM, brucee said:

If you ****ing wanna pass a judgment and think about what is served to you, it's great. Always think twice. But do it about subjects that matter. Lady Gaga is immensely rich anyway. She doesn't need lil managers. But the planet Earth is in danger so.... Priorities on where you put your energy. 

lmao, I can't with "why complain about Gaga when Earth is in danger" :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

And here I thought was the clown in this site :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
On 11/20/2020 at 12:50 PM, brucee said:

I'm just saying that if you don't like something don't stay here. 

Like, what the **** is this, honestly? 

On 11/20/2020 at 12:50 PM, brucee said:

An opinion is something personal, that you'd better wait to be asked for. 

I cannot :ladyhaha:

I mean it's not even funny at this point, like, this is legit being brainwashed :laughga:

2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Like, what the **** is this, honestly? 

I cannot :ladyhaha:

I mean it's not even funny at this point, like, this is legit being brainwashed :laughga:

yes, yes and no. I know I worded it badly, But there is a difference between having an opinion and telling it. 

I don't think we should stop being critical, just to try our best to project on what we love instead of what we hate. 

hello hello baby.

Pennywise
32 minutes ago, brucee said:

But there is a difference between having an opinion and telling it. 

I mean, yes there is a difference, but you cannot tell people to keep their opinions on a platform that has the purpose of sharing those opinions. You can report them if you feel those opinions are insulting, but telling people to keep their opinions is censoring and I thought we of all people wouldn't support that.  

Runway
22 hours ago, petararthur said:

So if I'm a doctor, I love to cure and help people but I really hate telling them about ther illness and that is the bad aspect to it.  Well, I am so sorry for that. We all chose a particular path for ourselves (talking about people who did have a choice, like her and me),

If it doesn't work for you in that amount and you hate the bad aspect so much, isn't it healthier to try something else? Being half billionaire must leave you a lot of choices, you don't have to make music for general public and be out there all the time for stupid reasons such as advertising designer perfumes.

And let me remind you, she sang about fame and she knew everything and still pursued it with such a flame. We are not talking about child starts such as Justin or Britney who had no idea what was coming for them. 

And you can call me idiot a hundred times, it says more about you, diminishing the people who this term is used for.

i cant believe youre out here blaming her for some of the most traumatic events of her life because she “chose to be famous” like she knew a producer would rape her, or that her manager who she thought was her friend would abandon her when she stopped making money or that she knew she would injure her hip and leave her with chronic pain forever. That’s how ridiculous your argument sounds :ladyhaha:

if she were to leave imagine how many people would be found jobless because they depend on the lady gaga brand: starting with her own friends: sara, richy, frederick, bobby. And then the whole hauslabs crew. Her own mother who depends on her public persona to make BTWF to work. The contracts she’s already signed for years to come. She’s no longer a woman who only has to look after herself, she has many people to think about

PxA limited
6 hours ago, Runway said:

i cant believe youre out here blaming her for some of the most traumatic events of her life because she “chose to be famous” like she knew a producer would rape her, or that her manager who she thought was her friend would abandon her when she stopped making money or that she knew she would injure her hip and leave her with chronic pain forever. That’s how ridiculous your argument sounds :ladyhaha:

if she were to leave imagine how many people would be found jobless because they depend on the lady gaga brand: starting with her own friends: sara, richy, frederick, bobby. And then the whole hauslabs crew. Her own mother who depends on her public persona to make BTWF to work. The contracts she’s already signed for years to come. She’s no longer a woman who only has to look after herself, she has many people to think about

You're trying to gaslight the wrong person. The point was clear and simple, if she hates everything that much, it is healthier and better not to do it at all.

And about people who work for her, I don't worry one bit about them finding jobs after Lady Gaga in their CVs. 

Neither should you, better take care of your vocabulary and anger. 

3 hours ago, petararthur said:

You're trying to gaslight the wrong person. The point was clear and simple, if she hates everything that much, it is healthier and better not to do it at all.

And about people who work for her, I don't worry one bit about them finding jobs after Lady Gaga in their CVs. 

Neither should you, better take care of your vocabulary and anger. 

The problem I'm having, and this is not only you, if you feel like Gaga should quit music, that shes not entertaining, has lost it, being too cringy for you to bare, or any of these other OPINIONS, then i'm baffled as to why you use the site. I think it would be better for this site to have considerably less users who actually are fully satisfied and encouraging / understanding of what's going on with her, and actually follow the 'Be kind' concept that she pushes, which many people dont.

There seems to be so many haters on here, like, go on facebook or instagram rather than littering every post thats positive with a childish rolling eyes giff, or 'LMAO' selecting on something nice about her.

Its genuinely worrying that these 'fans' cant just let go and move on, she has more than enough fans as it is.

Quartz

You people act like BTW Foundation isn't a thing. She is very philanthropic and she helps people all the time. As long as she's doing that behind the scenes, I couldn't care less about promo. She's doing real good in the world.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

PxA limited
2 minutes ago, Medusa said:

The problem I'm having, and this is not only you, if you feel like Gaga should quit music, that shes not entertaining, has lost it, being too cringy for you to bare, or any of these other OPINIONS, then i'm baffled as to why you use the site. I think it would be better for this site to have considerably less users who actually are fully satisfied and encouraging / understanding of what's going on with her, and actually follow the 'Be kind' concept that she pushes, which many people dont.

There seems to be so many haters on here, like, go on facebook or instagram rather than littering every post thats positive with a childish rolling eyes giff, or 'LMAO' selecting on something nice about her.

Its genuinely worrying that these 'fans' cant just let go and move on, she has more than enough fans as it is.

You certainly have your stand point viewing everything black and white. To stans I am a bad fan, hater, idiot etc. To people who think rationally I am a good fan, cause I am the one thinking about her well-being more than you turns out.

And btw forums are from expressing opinions and not supressing them because of the handful of stans who wish to force their opinions on other people.

33 minutes ago, petararthur said:

You certainly have your stand point viewing everything black and white. To stans I am a bad fan, hater, idiot etc. To people who think rationally I am a good fan, cause I am the one thinking about her well-being more than you turns out.

And btw forums are from expressing opinions and not supressing them because of the handful of stans who wish to force their opinions on other people.

I dont think you're an idiot at all. Now dont take this personally, but I think you are / are seeming like someone within a group of 'toxic stans' which is now a sub-group that has festered in the fandom, who honestly think theyre the only genuine ones, who were ONCE obsessed and adored her and her work, to the point where it is near impossible to forget that as she no doubt did something amazing for you, but you dont actually have her best interests at heart at all, it's all about what you expect from her, what she isnt delivering, how she could / should do this, dosent hold up to what pop girls do now or losing touch. None of these are facts, they are opinions, from a certain perspective, from a certain type of 'fan'.

Ofcourse forums are for that, but it cant be denied that a certain amount of people on here need to actually move on from it, as its just not constructive

Runway
On 11/21/2020 at 4:30 PM, petararthur said:

The point was clear and simple, if she hates everything that much, it is healthier and better not to do it at all.

Except she doesn’t hate everything about it. You clearly have a weird way of interpreting her words :vegas: 

also you are the only one exhibiting anger by responding to people with an opposing opinion to yours and calling them delusional 

• LittleMonster20 changed the title to I WILL defend what Gaga does: here’s why

Archived