💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I WILL defend what Gaga does: here’s why

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

SHE ISN’T DOING ANYTHING WRONG.

My thread about appreciating Chromatica era for what it is got more negative reactions than positive. I’ve been accused of being a ‘blind stan’ and I feel like it started all this nonsense today. Don’t you see how ****ed up it is that fans are turning against her?

Gaga released an album and went out of her way to make a video and do a performance for us during a pandemic. 

I think it’s also time to accept the fact that Gaga will do more than music. Haus Labs will still be a thing and she will put a lot of attention in it. Other than that she will continue working on movie’s and movements about mental health. Can y’all stop being so childish about it and accept it, and maybe just maybe stand still by how amazing it is she does all of these things.

Also I may be a ‘blind Stan’ but what is honestly wrong with that since I’m appreciating her and being kind to her, unlike you guys acting like a team of managers and using pathetic stan Twitter memes. 
Gaga should have more ‘blind stans’ maybe she’d be better off mentally. 

Gaga is a kind person who wants nothing but the best for everyone and especially wants to make music for us. The album is there and so are the visuals; you guys are failing to understand that promo isn’t even necessary anymore. Chromatica is a successful album. With more than 1.000.000 sold and a #1 single and a possible upcoming tour.

Start being more understanding and grateful and if you don’t like it just leave. Good luck trying to find better than her!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

and they say Beyonce fans treat Bey like god....

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

tenor.gif

Keep being shady by all means. It says enough.

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, MoonIight said:

giphy.gif

Ah yes: how cringe. Defending someone who didn’t do anything wrong to a pathetic fanbase.

You're not a "blind stan" and neither am I.  We see Gaga for who she is and all she gives of herself for others. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Borislshere
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

Ah yes: how cringe. Defending someone who didn’t do anything wrong to a pathetic fanbase.

yeah, the same pathetic fanbase that's constantly buying her music, makeup, tour tickets, merchandise, anything we can but god forbid we don't like something she does and have an actual opinion. how pathetic of us :cyanlights:

LittleMonster20
Just now, Ronk said:

You're not a "blind stan" and neither am I.  We see Gaga for who she is and all she gives of herself for others. :heart:

If only she had more fans like us. Thanks for spreading your love and being a necessary part of the fanbase!

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

yeah, the same pathetic fanbase that's constantly buying her music, makeup, tour tickets, merchandise, anything we can but god forbid we don't like something she does and have an actual opinion. how pathetic of us :cyanlights:

Right on the spot.

If you don’t like it than shut it.

It’s not criticism anymore: it’s hate. We can’t have a Haus Labs thread anymore without a mod pinning a comment warning people to be polite. Do you every stand still by that?

well, she is artist, her job is to entertain us, and she failed on that. 

Some people overreacting but you can find hate everywhere, we don't need to like everything she does.

For me she failed this era, and fans are disappointment because album is very good, maybe even her best.

So your opinion is that people shouldn't have an opinion and blindly agree with everything she does, like sheeps? Gaga herself would disagree with that.

LittleMonster20
Just now, Lucas said:

So your opinion is that people shouldn't have an opinion and blindly agree with everything she does, like sheeps?

No of course not. However there’s no such thing as a ‘negative opinion’ here. It always ends up shady and hateful.

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Right on the spot.

If you don’t like it than shut it.

It’s not criticism anymore: it’s hate. We can’t have a Haus Labs thread anymore without a mod pinning a comment warning people to be polite. Do you every stand still by that?

Actual hate comments should be taken care of by mods but once again, the entire point if this forum is for people to share their opinions and thoughts on her work and what she's currently doing. Not everything is going to be "YAS GAGA SLAY".  

• LittleMonster20 changed the title to I WILL defend what Gaga does: here’s why

Archived