đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Anybody who feels this way about Gaga nowadays?

MoonIight

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo
Just now, DoremonLove said:

But won for orginal SONG :ladyhaha: 

Your point? 

please enlighten me to death

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoonIight

Gurrrllll her oscar performance of shallow was a slayage. Also are u trying to tell me her superbowl performance wasnt good enuf:ladyhaha: 

If the shaky vocals and pitchy singing is a slayage for you then u do u boo. The superbowl was cute tho

Chesescake

Sometimes she run, sometimes she hide.

Sometimes she scared of us, but all she really want is to hold us tight.

Treat us right, be with her lover and buddies day and night.

But damn, she need a lot of time :triggered: (to learn how to treat herself right)

DoremonLove
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

Your point? 

My point is you ppl need to come out of 2009. We are in 2020:kiss:

How can anoyone not love gaga

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, MoonIight said:

If the shaky vocals and pitchy singing is a slayage for you then u do u boo. The superbowl was cute tho

Oh vocal coach mam. Did u also win an oscar and 11 grammys for your voice and talent. No? Thn boo and shoo away

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

My point is you ppl need to come out of 2009. We are in 2020:kiss:

MoonIight

Oh vocal coach mam. Did u also win an oscar and 11 grammys for your voice and talent. No? Thn boo and shoo away

You know you're making no sense when you're starting to say stuff like this. :awkney: Sir just calm down and leave this thread maybe... It's not that serious, trust me :awkney:

Contessa

Ok does this sound like a fan voicing their concerns about Gaga and where her career is headed or someone who’s already out the door?:smh:

Spoiler

she always manages to make everything she does half-a$$ed or not good enough. Her vocals and performance tactics are literally getting worse and worse each day, the choreography is not good. It's almost like she doesn't care at all anymore.

Spoiler

Now I know, everybody has their off days for sure, but you can't have off days literally every single day for the past 3/4 years.

If you can fault me for thinking this sounds like a person who is over Gaga then I don’t know what to tell you. :spin:

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

Are u readimg ops comments"she was good in 2009 blah blah.

ShayCristoforo

"the over the top hand movements"

This is actually the thing that irks me most -- including the added near-ebonics at times.

But I still love her. At the end of the day, she's still young, and will continue to grow and change. I think she lives a more balanced life, while still being passionate and artistic. If anything, I'm more impressed and proud of her for no longer devoting her life to us messy folk lol. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, MoonIight said:

You know you're making no sense when you're starting to say stuff like this. :awkney: Sir just calm down and leave this thread maybe... It's not that serious, trust me :awkney:

Why shuld i leave this thread . Arent u guys crying its a public forum to DISCUSS. Im here to discuss. It doesnt make sense to u bcoz u are sitting and whinning abt someones career like a coach and know it all. 

It IS serious when u come with ur negativity to talk abt a well achieved person and how they shuld look and sound. When gaga has got so much of acclaim on her talent. Asking me to leave the thread ppl like u shuld leave this forum and most imp leave gaga alone. Dont like. Move on to other artists.

Glamourpuss

I think it's really unfair to be critical of how she's been over these last 5 years when it's the last 5 years she's opened up to us about how she feels. The new album explains alot about how her mind works and what she goes through with ptsd and other symptoms. 

Just this year she explained how the record only got made because Bloodpop gave her the encouragement she needed to write and sing about how she feels. She was suicidal!

Of course I can see the changes in her and I miss the old Gaga too but I think backing off and not piling on the pressure is the kindest thing we can do if we want her to come back feeling her best. She has traumatic memories on replay that make her not know what to do and she looks in the mirror berating herself for not being the person she knows she can be. She's not feeling like she can be that person for us so we need to give her a break and let her heal so she can find that part of herself again if we want her to return. 

Listen to 1000 Doves because she's telling you what she needs from you. 

Well, 2 things:

1) It's been said that most artists kind of have one major thing to talk about through their lives. Gaga already has done that with Fame (I think TF-ARTPOP track as being about fame in various capacities and manifestations with Chromatica also definitely touching on it). So I think it's more that with other things, she has less to say. I like Joanne, but I think it's pretty clear that her artistic passions lie in discussing fame and its consequences. You don't make 5 albums about it for it to be otherwise lol But I think in terms of imagery, she's kind of traced most of what she's interested in already so now we see less drastic changes and more like her going back to and exploring something a bit further (Chromatica, for instance, explores the alien aesthetics of BTW the song a bit more).

2) I view the LG thing as no different than Doritos sponsoring her SXSW show and I think she'd tell you the same thing. She needed sponsorship, she got it, that comes with deals. She also did a video spot for Hearst Castle to use the castle for G.U.Y. It's whatever, to me. She ain't hocking Goya beans at me like the Trump's so it's fine lol

I think, as well, her meds have helped mellow her out a bit where she had some more manic tendencies before. Some were youthful, I'm sure, others were probably not super healthy for her.

Blastertoyo
4 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Are u readimg ops comments"she was good in 2009 blah blah.

Right, but you quoted me. I did not say that so 

Told You So Shrug GIF

Im sorry but i disagree with everything you said everything gaga has done is not half assed and you cant exspect to have a civil conversation after you litteraly bashed everything gaga has done maybe its time for you to stan a different artist because you sound like a hater and you clearly dont like gaga anymore 

Archived