💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Anybody who feels this way about Gaga nowadays?

MoonIight

Featured Posts

28 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I definitely enjoyed this performance and thought hard worked was put into it however... not only is it the only thing she did to promote Chromatica apart from the MV's it's not a particularly creative or well-executed performance. She has out of breath vocals and clumsy choreo (she shouldn't be doing that much choreo tbh because it doesn't do her or the performance any favors), and the set is simple AF + there's nothing particularly interesting here imo. If you compare this to her other award show performances this one just falls short. Of course that wouldn't matter if she gave us more but since she didn't I guess we tend to hyperfocus on what we get. There's also some things that seem to hint at her being out of touch during the performance such as the frantic hand gestures while ignoring Ariana + starting to randomly talk to her mid-performance. It was weird. Still an enjoyable performance but you can't expect people who are fans of her because of paparazzi at the vma's, or poker face piano version, born this way at the grammys to be happy and content with this performance. 

Did you forget the chromatica weather girls and gagaradio and the gagavisions

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

Imagine sitting here and disecting an oscar winning artisit career on how she isnt doing good anymore :ladyhaha: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, Contessa said:

so I suggested maybe they should consider moving on. Not sure where you’re getting any of this from. :emma:

You see no issue with entering a thread and derailing it to tell the other person that their the issue and should’nt be a part of a community anymore? 

please enlighten me to death

MoonIight
Just now, DoremonLove said:

Imagine sitting here and disecting an oscar winning artisit career on how she isnt doing good anymore :ladyhaha: 

Who said anything about her acting career? If anything else, movies is where she excels at nowadays so that Oscar was well deserved. I am talking about Lady Gaga not Ally Maine.

DoremonLove
4 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

Thank u to @Enzo @Blastertoyo @Enzo and @Little99 for being civilized and not making it like I made this thread to just be negative when I only wanted to have a normal conversation. :heart:

You said in the op that her work is half a**d and not good enuf and expected a normal conversation.:sharon: i stopped reading you post after tht but serious :sharon:

MoonIight

You said in the op that her work is half a**d and not good enuf and expected a normal conversation.:sharon: i stopped reading you post after tht but serious :sharon:

But it is tho.. You can't tell me that her newer performances are better than.. let's say the 2009 VMAs, Oscars 2015, Grammys 2011..

DoremonLove
Just now, MoonIight said:

Who said anything about her acting career? If anything else, movies is where she excels at nowadays so that Oscar was well deserved. I am talking about Lady Gaga not Ally Maine.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. THAT OSCAR IS FOR SONG NOT ACTING:sharon: dear u dont even know her career and want to talk abt it:sharon:

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, MoonIight said:

When I was watching the 911 behind the scenes video yesterday, the first thought that came into my mind was the LG sponsorship and how I think she only did the video for the money she'd get off it.

Also thats your assumption that honestly you have to evidence to back it up. Most of the music videos have sponsorships. Surprise, I guess. :interestinga: Music videos are not cheap, they cost millions. It's like not like she did the whole thing just to get some extra coins. Do you think she needs to go THAT far to earn money? She earns money by doing literally nothing these days from her albums/songs credits.

I don't wanna sound like a lunatic defending her, but if some of you guys are not happy with her current material, you are not chained to Lady Gaga forever. You can look for some other artist for you to stan. The way you think you have the right to say she lost her passion for music when she has just put out a whole album dedicated to how music saved her life is just plain stupid.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Blastertoyo

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. THAT OSCAR IS FOR SONG NOT ACTING:sharon: dear u dont even know her career and want to talk abt it:sharon:

She got nominated as an actress :awkney:

please enlighten me to death

MoonIight
1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

A song she wrote (arguably) from her character Ally's point of view. :awkney:

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, MoonIight said:

But it is tho.. You can't tell me that her newer performances are better than.. let's say the 2009 VMAs, Oscars 2015, Grammys 2011..

Gurrrllll her oscar performance of shallow was a slayage. Also are u trying to tell me her superbowl performance wasnt good enuf:ladyhaha: 

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

She got nominated as an actress :awkney:

But won for orginal SONG :ladyhaha: 

Contessa
4 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

You see no issue with entering a thread and derailing it to tell the other person that their the issue and should’nt be a part of a community anymore? 

When did I say that?:emma:

DoremonLove
2 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

A song she wrote (arguably) from her character Ally's point of view. :awkney:

Wrote by Lady gaga:sara:oscar won by Lady gaga:sara:

Archived