💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Anybody who feels this way about Gaga nowadays?

MoonIight

Featured Posts

Contessa
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

It’s sounds like you’re over this forum tbh maybe it’s time to move on? I’m not even being shady it just sounds like you’re tired. 

Even after elaborating on my original post you’re going to continue to be childish. This isn’t worth my time if no one is willing to actually have a conversation. :smh: Sad that you’re acting this way saying I’m the problem. :emma:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith
9 minutes ago, Contessa said:

That wasn’t even my point nor is that what I said. Please don’t start quoting me being messy for no reason thank you. :emma:

WTF, like there is reason. You came here and you attack the author because he has his own opinion. What is wrong with you? 

Contessa
Just now, Little99 said:

WTF, like there is reason. You came here and you attack the author because he has his own opinion. What is wrong with you? 

That’s not what I did I already elaborated further on my statement you can read it or not whatever. :emma:

Blastertoyo
4 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Even after elaborating on my original post you’re going to continue to be childish. This isn’t worth my time if no one is willing to actually have a conversation. :smh: Sad that you’re acting this way saying I’m the problem. :emma:

How about you Uno Reverse yourself back onto the topic of this thread 

oh wait, you had less of an interest in that than you did discussing the fact that people have an opinion that differs from yours about something Gaga has done and instead made it all about you 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

DoremonLove
9 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

It’s sounds like you’re over this forum tbh maybe it’s time to move on? I’m not even being shady it just sounds like you’re tired. 

Why shuld ppl who actually are polite towards gaga leave? If anyone the nasty mean ppl shuld leave as this is for gaga fans forum.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Some people  has no empathy.

Lady Gaga was one of the biggest characters of this century but it demands to be on 200%, a lot of energy.

She is wasted out. She is sick guys, everyday of her life and she cant no longer go on. 

You see her promoting HAUS LAB and you wish she'd do the same with this amazing album that Chromatica  is but she cant... it is not as easy as sitting down, get your makeup  and hair done and taking some pictures.

Gaga gave us a lot of joy: amazing videos, albums and performances  but she is no longer able to do it... that is why she is depressed. She lives with chronic pain.

We should support her and let her do whatever she CAN.  

Please, just think about her health and you will understand what is she going through. Dont ask her what she cant do.

DoremonLove
8 minutes ago, Contessa said:

You are not the problem. Problem are these whinners and complainers. They think they can attak gaga but if we call them out suddenly they feel attacked. Lmao if they cant take this they expect gaga to take their criticism and bashing.

How can anoyone not love gaga

I say it in every thread and I'll say it again. CHILL GUYS.

This is a confusing time in Gaga's career. Some are disappointed, some aren't, but that's what it is. Why would each group point at the other, as if one of them was right and the other was wrong? 

Chesescake

She needs to treat us like Rihanna treat her fans, sometime I just wish she can be more unapologetic.

If she wanna sell make up products, or be a movie star I'm here for it. But after this era, I think she needs to put herself care at the first place.

Blastertoyo
Just now, DoremonLove said:

Why shuld ppl who actually are polite towards gaga leave? If anyone the nasty mean ppl shuld leave as this is for gaga fans forum.

And you don’t get to decide who is or isn’t a fan, I simply used the exact point they said on them, why be here if you’re not going to respect someone else’s opinion, on a public forum? 
why are people who are actually contributing to the discussion of the thread being told to not be a fan anymore? Just because they wanted to express their opinion in an opinion thread about Gaga and her recent behavior? I have been a long time fan of hers and have always discussed every detail of her career here or in real life and I came in this thread to do exactly that, until I saw someone who clearly did not want to and as you have proven now, derailed the whole thread 

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, MoonIight said:

I don't know if it's the depression or the chronic pain but somehow she always manages to make everything she does half-a$$ed or not good enough. Her vocals and performance tactics are literally getting worse and worse each day, the choreography is not good. It's almost like she doesn't care at all anymore.

I'm sorry, have you seen the Joanne World Tour? Her vocals are way superior compared to her previous tours, choreo on point and stage presense unlike any other popstar nowadays. You're overreacting WAY too much. :interestinga: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

She's got problems with depression and body pain and is taking meds. I think those are the main reasons. It's visible in her recent interviews that she's really suffering (the changed behavior everyone is talking about). So I wouldn't blame her

Contessa
5 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

How about you Uno Reverse yourself back onto the topic of this thread 

oh wait, you had less of an interest in that than you did discussing the fact that people have an opinion that differs from yours about something Gaga has done and instead made it all about you 

:enigma:

The OP can have any opinion they want. It just seems they are expressing they don’t like anything she’s been doing recently so I suggested maybe they should consider moving on. Not sure where you’re getting any of this from. :emma:

Blastertoyo
Just now, MoonIight said:

Thank u to @Enzo @Blastertoyo @Enzo and @Little99 for being civilized and not making it like I made this thread to just be negative when I only wanted to have a normal conversation. :heart:

I appreciate you making this thread for the purposes of discussing this stage in Gaga’s career, it’s not even about you because let’s be real Gaga’s career is the only reason why were all here in the first place! 
Although her behavior has changed and her process has adapted, she’s still pumping out some of the best pop for us 

Archived