💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Anybody who feels this way about Gaga nowadays?

MoonIight

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

but this was certainly not half-arsed or lacking vocal talent or performance:

:billie:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps it's cause she had to cement her in the music industry as a legend

Once she achieved it, she just stopped doing a maximum effort :wtfga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

That was exactly what I meant. The cringy acting, out of breath vocals (which were completely not the case with her til 2016), the messy production, which she's never had in her early days, the bad choreography... I could go on and on but let's just be glad we got that perf from this era d :selena:

There's nothing wrong with any of her performance there. Her vocals were on point. She nailed every note perfectly, especially in Stupid Love. The acting has always been an element of Gaga's, and you'll find examples like the VMA performance at the BTWB. The production is spot on, the performance even had a concept. The choreography is great, literally what is wrong with it? 

End Racism Now

Babylon98
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Is this outrage because she isn't promoting Chromatica? Like show us examples of what you mean. Idk about you, but this was certainly not half-arsed or lacking vocal talent or performance:

Karen Smith

I also noticed these exaggerated arm movements and a little cringe on stage. This is not the same level of artistry as a few years ago. But her vocal is better than ever.

It's a pity, because Chromatica is her best album in years. Maybe Gaga really has enough fame, and she released Chromatica because it just turned out to be a good album after recording. Or maybe Gaga doesn't care anymore that everyone considers her number one, so she makes music but does it when she wants to and how she wants to, she doesn't care about sales or audience statistics.

I wonder what direction it will go, because I feel that we are somewhere in the middle. And Gaga will either turn towards wild artistry as before, or in a completely different musical direction, or abandon music forever. Whatever she does, I hope she's happy.

Contessa
8 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

That was exactly what I meant. The cringy acting, out of breath vocals (which were completely not the case with her til 2016), the messy production, which she's never had in her early days, the bad choreography... I could go on and on but let's just be glad we got that perf from this era d :selena:

It’s sounds like you’re over Gaga tbh maybe it’s time to move on? I’m not even being shady it just sounds like you’re tired. 

Lemondeduerl

I have this feeling since Enigma too, but I feel she doesn't want to be that outrageous or artistry anymore. She just want to have a good time making music. And yes I think her technique isn't what it used to be. Maybe they should create more simple but visually attractive moves in her choreography so she can dance and sing at the same time without hard breathing. Haus Labs and kindness actions are now her preferences, but it's up to her if she feels like it. 

:)

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, Contessa said:

It’s sounds like you’re over Gaga tbh maybe it’s time to move on? I’m not even being shady it just sounds like you’re tired. 

Or maybe stop telling people if they should still be fans or not, just let them have their say.

Contessa
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

Or maybe stop telling people if they should still be fans or not, just let them have their say.

That wasn’t even my point nor is that what I said. Please don’t start quoting me being messy for no reason thank you. :emma:

xoxo Craig
Just now, Little99 said:

But the OP is making out that Gaga has lost her spark just because they aren't satisfied by her anymore

End Racism Now

Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Honestly I’m fkin over it too 

when you don’t agree with someone so you just say “maybe you should leave” is the most elitist thing I’ve ever seen.... especially when no one is quoting you 

who hops in a thread and thinks “I disagree, u should leave” 

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

please enlighten me to death

Contessa

So we are twisting peoples words now I see. FUN. :emma: The OP clearly expressed they are disappointed with almost everything Gaga is doing I simply suggested maybe it’s time to move on if they feel that way. No one said “Maybe you should leave”. JESUS CHRIST. :air:

DoremonLove
9 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Perhaps it's cause she had to cement her in the music industry as a legend

Once she achieved it, she just stopped doing a maximum effort :wtfga:

Uhmmm really?. CHROMATICA album cover itself is so much thought out comapred to some IT girls covers. What effort are u guys expecting. 

Ot- just another blah blah post to complain and whinn. She doesnt do this, she doesnt do that. Sorry didnt bother to read that. Actually not even sorry. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, Contessa said:

So we are twisting peoples words now I see. FUN. :emma: The OP clearly expressed they are disappointed with almost everything Gaga is doing I simply suggested maybe it’s time to move on if they feel that way. No one said “Maybe you should leave”. JESUS CHRIST. :air:

It’s sounds like you’re over this forum tbh maybe it’s time to move on? I’m not even being shady it just sounds like you’re tired. 

please enlighten me to death

Archived