💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B named Billboard ’s 2020 Woman of the Year.

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Cardi will be named Woman of the Year at Billboard's Women in Music event on Dec. 10.

Jennifer Lopez will be honored with this year's prestigious Icon Award for her impact on the music industry and the greater artistic community.

Future Nostalgia, Dua Lipa is set to receive the Powerhouse Award, given to an act whose music dominated streaming, sales and radio this year.

Dolly Parton is 2020's Hitmaker Award recipient. The honor recognizes a songwriter whose compositions have significantly impacted culture.

Chloe x Halle will receive the Rising Star Award Presented by Honda, and Jessie Reyez will be honored with the American Express Impact Award.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/women-in-music/9485074/2020-women-in-music-event-cardi-b-jennifer-lopez

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa

I think she deserves it. WAP is a liberating song and important among other songs from male artists that always sexualizes women 😘

LittleMonster20

Ah yes. What an influential woman.

There are SO many other female musicians out there that actually deserve it but whatever I guess.

Pennywise

Nicki stans will SEETHE and I live for that tbh :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

FentyGa
1 minute ago, Brainiac said:

Why has Taylor received it twice? They're allowed to do that?

of course they’re allowed to, it’s their award lol

OP: definitely deserved!

Serial Chiller
4 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

There are SO many other female musicians out there that actually deserve it but whatever I guess.

Name please? With regards to actual presence and influence, Cardi is on top of her game right now. 

She’s also been crazily politically involved. 

She is influential. Deal with it. 

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Why has Taylor received it twice? They're allowed to do that?

One for her folk country songs 

and another for her pop songs 

:zilla:

vyniildisk

Crafting and releasing WAP was trulu a historic moment in the middle of a global chaos that truly took our minds and our bussies to a different reality where we were able to disconnect from the mess that 2020 was. It will be remembered decades to come

Mac And Cheese Macaroni GIF by MOODMAN

LittleMonster20
5 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Name please? With regards to actual presence and influence, Cardi is on top of her game right now. 

She’s also been crazily politically involved. 

She is influential. Deal with it. 

There’s way too many to even name.

Politically involved? I have to laugh.

I guess if making a song no one actually takes serious plus making a literal joke of yourself on social media and on top of that taking pride in drugging and robbing men in the past makes you influential, then so be it. Whatever.

NewYorkGirl
13 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Oh no they forgot to ask for your input :/ 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

ProdigyARTPOP
7 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

There’s way too many to even name.

Politically involved? I have to laugh.

I guess if making a song no one actually takes serious plus making a literal joke of yourself on social media and on top of that taking pride in drugging and robbing men in the past makes you influential, then so be it. Whatever.

Considering she sat down with Bernie to try to educate voters and did the same thing in regards to Biden and getting rid of Trump,

I’d say she’s pretty educated

Archived