💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B named Billboard ’s 2020 Woman of the Year.

Teletubby

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

Can Cardi get anything without Nicki being mentioned? Some of y'all are so weird with that it can only be one mindset.

Anyways....Congrats to Cardi.

Wtf is JLo getting an award for though?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Considering she sat down with Bernie to try to educate voters and did the same thing in regards to Biden and getting rid of Trump,

I’d say she’s pretty educated

She threw a birthday nash during a pandemic yeah she is so educated

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, GNZAREVILO said:

I think she deserves it. WAP is a liberating song and important among other songs from male artists that always sexualizes women 😘

Truly a feminist anthem if I ever saw one. 

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, Noir said:

How? she's released one song this year. 

Fair enough in the year she dropped Invasion of Privacy but there's been way more influential female musicians this year: Taylor Swift, Megan Thee Stallion Lady Gaga, Doja Cat, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Chloe X Halle, Dua Lipa etc. (and I don't even like half of these artists). 

She released invasion in 2019

also she dropped 2 songs this year 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFQ4oU0ACC6/?igshid=iqe00b3ry8g5

please enlighten me to death

rasclautmangos
Just now, Samma123 said:

Random Gaga got it in 2015, wasn't she pretty quiet this year? it was AHS era?

I was going to say the same thing. 2015 of all years for Gaga? 

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, Samma123 said:

Random Gaga got it in 2015, wasn't she pretty quiet this year? it was AHS era?

Can’t forget 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

rasclautmangos

3 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Truly a feminist anthem if I ever saw one. 

The song about having lubricated vagina and men paying for it? With a sample of whores in this house playing in the background? 

Lol I'll never understand why people try to make this song out of something it's not. 

Kadikaado

She deserves it so much, congratulations, Cardi B!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

There’s way too many to even name.

Politically involved? I have to laugh.

I guess if making a song no one actually takes serious plus making a literal joke of yourself on social media and on top of that taking pride in drugging and robbing men in the past makes you influential, then so be it. Whatever.

Um, the impact Cardi has is insane, comparable to Gaga’s meteoric rise. And yes she has a huge impact, you call it a sing no one takes serious, but it’s by far the biggest pop culture moment in 2020. To many it actually is a feminist anthem, two black women taking pride in their sexuality, their bodies and shamelessly talking about themselves in a way only men were allowed to do. It even got politicians speak out about the way a woman is allowed to talk about her sexuality. The fact that so many people think the song is grotesque is actually proof songs like this are needed.

About you belittling her political impact and activism, she didn’t endorse Biden for 4 minutes on stage and scream “Vote!” 400 times at the piano, I’ll give you that. But she had actual interviews with both Sanders & Biden discussing political challenges, societal issues and the future of the US. Also she’s incredibly outspoken about politics on social media and she’s always been.

Not you saying she takes pride in drugging and robbing people when she literally said "I never glorified the things I brought up in that live, I never even put those things in my music because I'm not proud of it and feel a responsibility not to glorify it.”

BornAsUnic0rn
13 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

The song about having lubricated vagina and men paying for it? With a sample of whores in this house playing in the background? 

Lol I'll never understand why people try to make this song out of something it's not. 

About Lady Gaga’s Superbowl performance Whoopi Goldberg said something along these lines back then:

If you didn’t get the message, it probably wasn’t meant for you to hear.

I’ll leave it at that.

LittleMonster20
7 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Um, the impact Cardi has is insane, comparable to Gaga’s meteoric rise. And yes she has a huge impact, you call it a sing no one takes serious, but it’s by far the biggest pop culture moment in 2020. To many it actually is a feminist anthem, two black women taking pride in their sexuality, their bodies and shamelessly talking about themselves in a way only men were allowed to do. It even got politicians speak out about the way a woman is allowed to talk about her sexuality. The fact that so many people think the song is grotesque is actually proof songs like this are needed.

About you belittling her political impact and activism, she didn’t endorse Biden for 4 minutes on stage and scream “Vote!” 400 times at the piano, I’ll give you that. But she had actual interviews with both Sanders & Biden discussing political challenges, societal issues and the future of the US. Also she’s incredibly outspoken about politics on social media and she’s always been.

Not you saying she takes pride in drugging and robbing people when she literally said "I never glorified the things I brought up in that live, I never even put those things in my music because I'm not proud of it and feel a responsibility not to glorify it.”

That might be true and all but it’s basically a meme to everyone. I doubt many people actually take it serious as an actual song. I’ve seen more memes and hate about the song than praise.

I don’t really know all that about her political stances and actions all I know is that I don’t take it serious since she can’t even type a proper sentence and literally threw a party during a pandemic.

And where is her apology or regret? Holy **** it should be the NORM to not put it in your music. If it was a male committing these acts and being open about them they wouldn’t have a career or reputation left. 

Archived