💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B named Billboard ’s 2020 Woman of the Year.

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
10 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

There’s way too many to even name.

Politically involved? I have to laugh.

I guess if making a song no one actually takes serious plus making a literal joke of yourself on social media and on top of that taking pride in drugging and robbing men in the past makes you influential, then so be it. Whatever.

chile anyway 

WELL DESERVED CARDI!! 

I remember how amazing this moment felt as a Monster when it happened to Gaga. Hope her and her stans are just as thrilled

alsemanche
1 minute ago, alicefromabove said:

It should be Nicki...

Pretty sure collaborating with a pedophile to get more #1 on charts does not make her woman of the year regardless of who the current recipient is :huntyga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

It should be Nicki...

Cardi B is not iconic

Sistren i luv u but this is a reach and a lie at the same time

halcyonpop

Congrats, Cardi!!

I personally don't see it, I don't see much influence from her this year outside of WAP. I'm just happy to see women get recognized!

ToxicHot

I think Megan Thee Stallion deserved :bradley:

OR Gaga of course, especially for the One World: Together at Home project and because she’s been busy this year (#1 single and album, being politically active, spreading kindness...).

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Runway
39 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

There’s way too many to even name.

Politically involved? I have to laugh.

I guess if making a song no one actually takes serious plus making a literal joke of yourself on social media and on top of that taking pride in drugging and robbing men in the past makes you influential, then so be it. Whatever.

This angry nicki stan is losing it. And they say queen of rap Cardi is not influential :lmao:

she interviewed joe biden this year. When has nicki ever been approached by a presidential candidate :lmao:

LittleMonster20
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

This angry nicki stan is losing it. And they say queen of rap Cardi is not influential :lmao:

she interviewed joe biden this year. When has nicki ever been approached by a presidential candidate :lmao:

‘Queen of Rap’? :ladyhaha: Good joke!

Nicki is a SH!T person but girl has earned her title as Queen of Rap because not only does she actually have influence but she can rap unlike Cardi just shouting and being problematic.

I was going to argue but you’re clearly too far gone in your Cardi stanning and your use of punctuation says enough. I’m clearly not the one losing it.

53 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Considering she sat down with Bernie to try to educate voters and did the same thing in regards to Biden and getting rid of Trump,

I’d say she’s pretty educated

So was gaga

nath4gaga

Wtf are you guys talking about? There is no ****ing way cardigan backyardigan deserved it.

Gaga raised millions for covid relief. Turned over her Instagram for black activist organisations. Released a book with stories about mental health. Campaigned for Biden. And released an entire album.

How? she's released one song this year. 

Fair enough in the year she dropped Invasion of Privacy but there's been way more influential female musicians this year: Taylor Swift, Megan Thee Stallion Lady Gaga, Doja Cat, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Chloe X Halle, Dua Lipa etc. (and I don't even like half of these artists). 

Blastertoyo
3 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

Wtf are you guys talking about? There is no ****ing way cardigan backyardigan deserved it.

Gaga raised millions for covid relief. Turned over her Instagram for black activist organisations. Released a book with stories about mental health. Campaigned for Biden. And released an entire album.

Can’t forget hAuS lAbS

please enlighten me to death

Archived