💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 Behind The Scenes

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Red said:

Apparently we can only see this post-production changes if we have their TVs :emma: 

Yeah that part I didn’t really get bc I’m like is there an LG streaming service? Just more beautiful on their TV but available elsewhere? 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

Out of the money hungry things she’s done, this is the least. They sponsored the video so it comes as no shock that she’d do this exclusive clip for them. 

Just now, weed said:

Yeah that part I didn’t really get bc I’m like is there an LG streaming service? Just more beautiful on their TV but available elsewhere? 

There is an exclusive edit on their proprietary streaming service that only runs in their TV + apparently our poor-people displays can't show their "advanced colors and contrast with dramatic blacks"

Suspiria

To the people complaining about the complainers:

Obviously no one is actually bothered that she is doing promo for a TV. She's done brand sponsorship/promo deals her whole career. And these deals are what allowed her to make such high budget videos and performances.

The difference is that back then, she did a bunch of creative performances, lots of videos/visuals, interesting interviews and fan interactions too.

Now, we are in an era where the only 'news' from her is her promoting a TV and selling some eyeshadows.

You see the problem?

1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

You see the problem?

You are the one not seeing that this LG promo is not the problem, it is the solution, if it wasn't for it there would be no 911 video :awkney: 

Contessa
4 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

To the people complaining about the complainers:

Obviously no one is actually bothered that she is doing promo for a TV. She's done brand sponsorship/promo deals her whole career. And these deals are what allowed her to make such high budget videos and performances.

The difference is that back then, she did a bunch of creative performances, lots of videos/visuals, interesting interviews and fan interactions too.

Now, we are in an era where the only 'news' from her is her promoting a TV and selling some eyeshadows.

You see the problem?

Are you complaining about people complaining about people complaining?:emma:

flyaway
2 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Are you complaining about people complaining about people complaining?:emma:

I think he was complaining about people complaining about those who were complaining due to other ones who were complaining in the first place 

Contessa
Just now, alicefromabove said:

I think he was complaining about people complaining about those who were complaining due to other ones who were complaining in the first place 

That’s what I said. :emma:

Suspiria
10 minutes ago, Red said:

You are the one not seeing that this LG promo is not the problem, it is the solution, if it wasn't for it there would be no 911 video :awkney: 

I literally said in my post that the LG promo is not the problem:awkney: it's the lack of any other content/art that is causing people to complain.

Just now, Suspiria said:

I literally said in my post that the LG promo is not the problem:awkney: it's the lack of any other content/art that is causing people to complain.

And if it wasn't for the LG promo we would have even less? Why we are biting the hand that feeds us?

JINNOCIDE

I love the pretentious artists in this thread calling her a money grab and whatever. Do you live off art 24/7? if so, good for you

Y'all tend to forget (when it's convenient) that she's a businesswoman and the name LADY GAGA is a ****ing BRAND.

People do deals all the time. She already said time and time again things about vision and art (she's talking about in this god damn BTS video!!!!!!!) what is wrong with you all?

Don't give me this crap artsy speech, it's pretentious as ****.

We have a capitalism system, people have to do things in order to stay relevant.

She's smart, she knows when to strike a deal.

God.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Suspiria
7 minutes ago, Red said:

And if it wasn't for the LG promo we would have even less? Why we are biting the hand that feeds us?

Because the hand (Gaga's, not LG's (LG is like the farmer or the supermarket lmao)) is not feeding us enough of the right stuff and we are undernourished?

(I also want to point out, in case I sound more heated than I actually am - I am very aware that we're discussing a pop star's promo schedule and it's really not important:laughga: I'm just on here procrastinating from studying)

Archived